Pets

Emmamb

Reaction score
Has any1 elses pets or should that b pests gone weird whilst u've been pregnant. We have a 2 yr old staffy and although he's not the best behaved dog,he usually does as I tell him but he's drivin me up the wall at the mo,especially these last few days,he's not allowed on the sofa,normally if I walk into the room and he's on it he'l jump str8 off cos he knows it's wrong,I've just had to shout at him 5 times to get down,he gets down then moves to the other end and jumps back up 'aaaaaagh' he's just done it again! He'l b gettin locked out the front room if he's not careful...is it just my dog gone crazy? xx

Lol that's wierd! My collie is being wierdly protective and not leaving my side, she is usually closer to my mum but lately just won't leave me, same with my jack russel, she's a blind, deaf 15 year old and a complete lap dog, and she is being really really clingy lately! So not like either of them, was wondering If it's something to do with being pregnant...guess it is! X

We have two labs and the older one is protective over me since being pregnant, anything moves outside she barks at and she sits on my feet whilst in the office if she can, and showing lots of love. The other (chocolate lab may i add) is just her usual bouncing self, LOL.

I have two jack russell terriers and recently they have become protected well should i say my male even if my bro who is 25 will walk into the front room and he will relle relle bark at him.

We have two staffy bitches, who apart from loving sniffing bump havent changed at all, and are there happy go lucky selfs. My brothers got the littermate to our eldest bitch, who is a dog, and hes not really changed but does like to lay with his head on my tummy when i go visit in an afternoon and insists on sitting next to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back