Baby toys

Emmamb

Reaction score
What do u suggest? I've got a play mat that he likes wen he's laid down but I want something I can use when he's in his bouncer chair cos it doesn't have any kind of toys on it and cos we have a dog he'l b spendin more time in the chair than on the floor.

I've got a £20 mothercare voucher so am planning on goin there but need to b straight in and out b4 my 4 yr old buys the shop lol.

lol ive got a little rattle thing that she loves from mothercare, and some random things like teething loops that i attach to everything she goes in lol. mothercare will have loads of choice x

You can get seperate activity arches i've seen them in babies r us brochure - not sure if ive seen them in mothercare or not!!

I'm sooo glad you posted this, I've been going a bit mad thinking there's more I can do to entertain Linzie, even though she's so small!

I've got a playmat and a rocker chair that have things on, and a light-show projector that puts things on the ceiling and plays music... to be honest she mostly just sleeps though!

We didn't buy it from Mothercare (got it from Tesco) but Evelyn's always loved this :)
http://www.tomy.co.uk/products/calming-musical-bee/

It's supported by 'Crysis' too and is meant to calm babies very easily due to the changing tempo and sounds in the song. My friends baby goes nuts for it! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back