My cat is trying to kill me!

anna i love kylie :D what colour is she? she looks grey/blue <3

awwww your little kitty kats are gorgeous!

Sadly both of mine got rundid over :cry: I had Jemima Puddle Puss - a Blue Pedigree Persian. She was a snobby cow but so fluffy and then I had Twix. He was a Ginger Tom but he was a really light colour with a white tummy. The loveliest cat in the world. I blame myself for him getting run over as the last time I saw him he was wacthing me cross the road wondering where Id gone ( I went to stay at OH's house ) that night he went onto the road and got hit by a car and they left him to die :cry: He never went onto the road so Im still convinved he was looking for me. He never left my side, he'd follow me everywhere and sleep on my bed. He was nearly a yr old. I swore Id never have another kitten after Twix as he is irreplaceable and I still to this day couldnt have another cat and that was 3 years ago. So no more kitty kins for me.

x

Just wanted to pop back to add some pics of the offending cat :)

n695755036_1717818_2683.jpg
[img]http://photos-b.ak.faceboo...929_991.jpg[/img] Sorry they are so big.

I'm guessing based on the Wii remote and the beer it is a boy cat????

Sandi

Aww tilly :hug: :hug: Sorry about your poor katkins :(

Mines called Kane, he already had the name when we got him from the cats protection league when he was 2.
He was there with a black one called the undertaker so his previous owner was obviously a fan of wwf! Apparantly his old owner had 14 cats, some of which pregnant but was a druggie so couldn't look after them properly. There was another really cute ginger called Garfield who I would have liked to have got but the CPL said Kane needed to be in an environment where he was the only cat as he didn't like the others

Here he is :D

kane.jpg

Anna, I'm freaked out, Kylie looks just like my Annieeeeee!

n502067168_67672_7424.jpg

Maybe they should be Persianbuddies? :cheer:

Kylie is a grey/blue half persian...*whispers* don't tell, but she's my favourite...really affectionate.
Wayne is lord of the manor, and Britney...well as cute as she is...she pi**es everywhere, which is why she is FREE TO GOOD HOME :rotfl: :rotfl:

Annie is my favourite too (SHHH) but Jim has a real issue with her and is always tormenting her.

She's 80% blue Persian like Kylie is :cheer:

Persians are just SOOOOO affectionate, I think they're ace. Annie will sit in my arms purring away for hours, it's her favourite place, or she's on my knee.

Well, either that or she's out for 72 hours at a time eating rabbits, but it's one or the other and at least you know where you stand.

She LOVES her food - does Kylie? xxx

Oh yeah, and mine! If u put a plate down she is there...gross!!!
In fact i was eating porridge before work, i sat the bowl on a tray on my bed as i straightened my hair...i turn round and there's a blue/grey arse facing me! Kylies head in the bowl! Porridge!!!
So i end up not eating half my food as 'chops almighty' eats it! :rotfl:

PS can i just stress i'm not a skank...i obviously don't eat any foo that my cats mouth has been near!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back