How have your pets reacted?

ElizebethJoy

Reaction score
My cat, whom I've had for nine years now, got so snuggly since I've been pregnant!! He just wants to be with me all the time!

My other two cats and my dog don't seem to be acting any different. Do you think my kitty thinks I smell different? Or is it the increased body temperature? Everytime I sit down, or lay down, he's right there on top of me, or just next to me and touching.

Do you have pets who have been acting differently since you've become pregnant? What do you attribute it to?

I get exactly the same thing, I live with my partner and his parents and his mums cat never really used to go near me that much unless I had something she wanted, now when I come into a room she comes straight upto me, purrrs and snuggles next to me.

I don't know why maby they just sense something.

xx

I thought it was just my cat. when i was pregnant with my daughter my cat used to lay on my stomach and lived in my bedroom and never left my side. when shelby was born she used to try and get into bed with her.
i think they can sense it.

I just find it really sweet its like they care about you and your baby.

:angel:

my kitten sam has gone off me since i found out i was pregnant this time. she must be going through a jealous time !!!

My dog curls up to sleep next to my tummy all the time, or rests her head on my belly. its really sweet. She is my baby so I am worried she will feel a bit pushed out once babys here so going to make sue we have quality time together while OH has baby (easier said than done prob!!) LOL :roll:

I havent really noticed my cats or dogs doing anything different but im going to pay attention now!

My cats have totally gone crazy for OH since o became pregnant.

They sleep on his pillow and hunt out his clothes to lie on.

I wonder if my smell had changed and they feel disorientated? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back