Pet Pics

Hey Moonpiesb, you sound like my mum, she's a mad mouse murderer too!!!

Hope this works

Its my first time with photo bucket

If it does work you will get to see my lovely cat Molly who we rescued from the RSPCA at six years old a couple of years ago.

We adore her so much. Don't anyone tell us how fat she is! We know! :wink: :( :(

Here she is (hopefully)

Molly.jpg

Awwww Sarah she is cute, she looks just like my cat Bonnie who died of cancer 3 years ago, she was my baby! I feel a bit sad now :(

Sarah, I would never tell you how fat she is. I wish I had a pic of my fat cat....although, I don't know if it would fit on your screen...that is how fat she is. Your cat is beautiful!!!

Gorgeous cat Sarah, I want to snatch her and take her home!! My cat is fat too, well, I prefer big boned!!

my border collie puppy Dooley at 5 weeks old,
1120833730_puppydooley.JPG

10 weeks
1120833814_doof.JPG

16 weeks
1120833927_dooleycockeye.jpg

20 weeks
1120834030_doostay.jpg

yesterday(6 months old)
1120834238_doobiig.jpg

and one more :p
1120834323_doozface.jpg

:D

BLESS - all your pics are so cute i just cried.

Here is one of my cats Mini sleeping in the baby bath before I cleaned it and put it in the nursery!

dd38d2cc.jpg

We have quite an assortment, here goes:
DSCI0071.jpg
[/img]
Jack in his toy basket (He's 5 years old but still our Puppy)
TheTwins.jpg

Chinchilla Twins Smartie & Fudge
DSCI0028.jpg

Baby Chinchilla Kooshie
PICT0004.jpg

Our Beecham
PICT0009.jpg

Mad Chinnie Fizzie
Photo-0016.jpg

Twin French Lops Kit & Kat
DSC00006.jpg

Couldn't resist another of our puppy Jack...spoilt rotten and loved to bits!

Really sorry if the piccies look HUGE, didnt know how to resize them???

How do you post pictures? I have tried and I could not get them to paste?

Sarah

Hi All

Now I have photobucket sorted thought I would post a pic of my dog - Shona. We had her 3 years ago from an Animal Resuce Centre - if she hadnt of already been called shona we would of called her 'Scruffs' or Tiny as she is sooo tiny!!. This was taken after a trip to the vets - after someone very kindly let their dog attack her whilst she was on a lead - poor thing. She is loads better now though.

L x

DSCF0014.jpg

Hi guys

I havent been around for a while, the reason being that I had to have my dog Travis put to sleep a couple of weeks ago. Sorry to put a downer on this thread but I wanted you to all know. I am feeling alot better now but I was really down and didnt feel like visiting the forum atall.

All your pet pics are lovely. Look forward to speaking to you all again soon x

Every bodies pets are gorgeous and they all have fab names. I would post pics of my guys but I have so many I think I need a link by myself. Parradyso, I love your hamsters, tried to get a pic of my hammy but she refused to stay still so she was all blurry. And your cat in the bath made me laugh minikins, my cat maisy likes to sleep on babies changing mat, its still in its plastic wrapper but she just loves it - she won't when its got a baby on it though.

Has nayone noticed their pets behaviour change towards them since they got pregnant?

Here is a picture of my first baby when she was 8 weeks!

charliethecat004.jpg

And now at one year and 3 months:

Picture005.jpg

We think she has a personality disorder, she thinks she is a dog: She plays footbal with her daddy, comes towards you and roll on the floor when she hears you coming by car, she begs like a dog lol
Oh and i forgot, she is a right madam too, ignoring you and sulking if she has not got what she wants lol

Oh we love her too much ;)

CopyofDSCF0001.jpg

OOh I hope this works

This is my Little Molly who was only a few weeks old bless her

One more she is about 6 months here and as you can tell she will sleep anywhere

CopyofDSCF0038.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads