Perspective... update no 2!

mrsT

Reaction score
DH just rang his parents and got some news thats puts things into perspective. I'm sat here whining about the 2ww as i am desperate to get pregnant. We have just found out that yesterday evening my husbands cousin (whom he is very close to) was date raped by two men. She has had to undergo all sorts of tests and has to wait for a few months for an hiv test and not only that but she has her very own 2ww before she can find out if these scumbags have made her pregnant or not. How can i worry about mine now?

OMG that's horrific. There really are some evil people around. Sending loads of love and hugs to your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh thats awful hun. I hope everything works out hun. Have they got the b*****s who did it? Lots of love to her :hug: :hug:

thats awfull , loads of hugs to her at this rough time. what will be will be hun , gonna be the worst 2 week of her life i recon :hug:

They haven't got the guys yet, but hopefully will have enough dna evidence to get them. It just made me feel so awful that i was complaining about waiting to see if i was pregnant, when it must be a million times worse for her. Thanks for your good wishes. And fingers crossed they get the sh!tbags.

How awful. There are some very eveil people in the world... :evil:

Aww thats terrible. Sending lots of love to her :hug: She will come out of this a stronger person, I always say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Surely she wont have a 2ww though, they should of given her the morning after pill?

I'm not sure. We didn't get all of the details. Hopefully they will have, but they do warn that it doesn't always work. :x She will eventually come out of this stronger but had been having some problems recently so i think she feels like everything is cr*p at the moment!

Aww thats so awful, hope they catch the dirty scumbags and they get what they deserve :evil:

Lots of love to your cousin, hope things get better for her soon xxx

That is awful- hope they get the men soon and everything works out ok for her :hug:

makes you sick to your stomach doesnt it F***in sick b*****ds
poor girl xxx

omg, poor girl :hug: :hug:
thats horrific, i hope they catch the b*stards!!!! :x :x :x :x

Just to let you all know that they have arrested one guy for this. I am posting this from my phone so i will update further tomorrow morning.

I'm so sorry to read this, you are right it's a real perspective awakening. I hope they both go down and she can pull through this okay.

OMG the poor girl what a nightmare I hope she recovers soon can you please please please encourage her to go to councelling. I was raped years ago and thought I was fine but about 8 years after it happened I had a really rough relaps and I certainly put it down to the fact that I didn't have any councelling at the time.

I am delighted tho that they've caught one and fingers crossed they will catch the other.

this is truly horrific :x i hope they give them both there just deserts and let her family just have 10 mins with them and a couple of large sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back