FFS!

Layla

Reaction score
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry but i need to let off steam....

my dad just text me, he wants me to phone my sister coz she is crying and fed up.....all coz shes pregnant!

FFS! no im not phoning her, and before you all think im a heartless bitych, here is why...

she can never deicde one month to the next wether she is gay or straight, when she is with a woman she sleeps with men behind her back to get pregnant, she has PCOS, much worse than me and is very over weight so its takens her a few years to get pregnant.

but its the way shes done it that fucks me off, shes been trying to get pregnant since she was 18, shes now 26, shes lie and cheated her way about life, she never hgolds a job down for more than 3 months at a time, and now shes unemployed, living in a council flat and spoungng off my dad, and has the whole family jumping through hoops for her whjen ever she wants or needs something.

if he doesnt give her money, she uses the baby agisnt him, saying, well if my baby starves, its your fault.

and now shes got pregnant shes realiseing its not all sweetness and light on her own with nothing. well serves her right for having one night stands after another! and lieing and cheating behind epoples backs

im trying everything i can to have a baby after my misscarriage so i cant belive my dad wants me to confort her when she has brought all this on herself, he can bloody phone her!

sorry, had to get thst out, im so mad and upset.

I would be mad aswell hun! You're not selfish don't worry. I can completely understand your reasoning. She is a heartless idiot, and your dad should be a bit more aware of your feelings. xxx

just edited my post a bit coz i was mad and said some harsh things, still mad tho!

her girlfriend found out about her one night stands and left her, not supriseingly tho, i would off to!

so now my sister thinks everyone should feel sorry for her and give her everything coz shes on her own.

i gave her so much stuff from Coby, my other sisters have given her prams, mosses baskets and everything from there pregnancies yet its still nto enough, she expects more and thinks that everyone will look after the baby for her when its born so she can go out every night.

her words were "if the baby is crying for a bottle it cant wait till ive got myself ready"

my family are all on full alert for the babys sake coz we know she wont be able to look after her, my sister knows that so shes taking advantage.

she is having a C section in 2 weeks coz shes got pregnancy diabeaties, yet she still eats what she wants and says, it doesnt matter, im having her in 2 weeks!
she doesnt deserve this little girl!

xxx

Aw hun, I can understand why your so mad, you have every right to be. Well at least this little girl with be blessed with one thing . . . .

. . .a fantastic auntie :hug:

layla :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

hun just a quick warning for your sister since i lost jamie i have spoken to many people on baby loss sites many of them have had a stillbirth like me but due to pregnancy diabetes :( she really needs to be careful xxx

i know hun, the hospial have told her that, it doesnt sink in with her, she thinks having a baby is cool rather than a responsablity. thats why im so mad.
she has no idea and is in for such a shock

xxx

:hug: i dont blame you not wanting to phone her hun and your dad really should think a little about how your feeling xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, I can understand your feelings its your sister that sounds like the selfish one for sure!

I cant believe some people, especially that being your own sister, she ought to be more sensitive to your feelings and situation!!

My advice is just not to do anything, she needs to wake up and smell the coffee, whatever problems she has she has brought on her self and she will have to face the consequences.

Perhaps you should have a word to you dad and tell him how your feeling, maybe then he will understand more

Big hugs to you sweetheart :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Let her stew babe, and you just worry about yourself.......you can do without the likes of her zapping all your energy, you need it all for yourself, and your Dad should understand that!!

I really hope the liitle baby girl is OK and doesn't suffer due to her selfishness :pray:

Take care hun :hug: xx

oh dont worry, she wont suffer, we are all going to make sure of that, i have brought her loads already and my eldest sister and nan are going to be keeping a very close eye on her and step in if needed

xxx

Hi

dont blame you for being angry hun i would be too thats not right people like that dptn deserve to have a baby when there are so many out there like you who are fantastic parents.
I hope everything does work out for the babys sake hopefully this will calm her down a bit.
Katrinaxx

Hey Layla,

Don't feel bad about being mad ... that would make my blood boil if I was you!! How completely selfish is she being!!? And yes ... have you tried talking to your dad about how you feel?! He's obviously not thought properly about it?!?

It is extremely maddening that she is pg and not looking after herself ... it's not fair on the baby ... and after what happened to poor Rach she really should be taking extra special care of herself!!!

As others have said at least this little girl will have an amazing, loving Auntie and family around her .......

Totally selfishly, it makes me really sad that she has got a baby on the way and she doesn't seem to appreciate it ....... I soooooo desperately one ......... :cry:

shes having her c section tomorrow!

my older sister has phoned me tonight to tell me how worried she is, we really dont think she will look after this baby right.

my older sister went through everything she needs with her and told her what she needs to take etc, when she looked through, she has hundreds of named/ branded clothes and little trainers (dont even get me started on these, i hate them on babies!) and not one tin of milk?!! what the hell does she think the baby is going to eat coz shes not breast feeding.

my older sister, my nan and dad have all been running around the shops tonight, getting bottles, nappies, milk etc while my prengant sister has gone out with her mates!!

my oldest sister said if at any point it looks like my prengant sister is not looking after the baby, she is going to take the baby home with her.

I dont blame her either, the only one good thing is, shes staying with my nan for a couple of weeks after tomorrow so nan can look after them both (the baby more than my sister)

everyone is on hand to make sure this baby girl gets everything she needs, including love and cuddles coz we really dont think my sister will do a good job :(
its just a shame i live so far away, id love to have a part in bringing her up too.

makes me so mad that anyone can just go out and get pregnant just coz they think its cool! grrrrr

xxx

ohh layla thats awful,
It's no wonder your so angry you have every right to.

Do you think she's like that becauses she know everyone will do if see doesn't?

The fact that she didn't have any of the basics needed for a baby says it all really, I know most people can't wait to buy all the nappies ect.

And I don't think I'd beable to face going out if I was having a C-section the next day, Is she drinking while shes out I know it's not great for the baby but surly it would also effect wether the c-section because of the anesthtic (bad spelling sorry).

I feel so bad for you this is extra stress you do not need
I hope all works out well for your sisters littl one I really do
xSuzx

I've been following this and haven't responded as i didn't really know what to say, but after you last post Layla.................

I understand why you are so mad, i would be too, it seems as though because she didn't have the essentials in that this baby is gonna be the biggest shock to her system ever!!!!!!!!!

I think she is gonna see it as a doll that she can dress up and play with and has given no thought to what it entails exactly.

And i'm sorry i don't mean to offend you or your family as you seem very loving and concerned but, she is taking the p*** with you, she seems to know that if she doesn't do something you are all gonna do it for her Eg; running round getting the basics whilst she is out with her mate, WTF is that all about? I would have draged her out with me to the shops.

I'm sorry i am really cross on your behalf, she obviously has no concept of other people thoughts and feelings and god help this baby when it comes

Thank god you are all gonna be there to pick up the peices.
Here hoping she suprises us all and is a natural with the baby

Sorry Layla :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back