Period type cramping

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,

For the last couple of days I have had a bit of dull back ache- I can only describe it as the pain you get just before period starts. I feel ok otherwise- bit tired but nothing new there!! Anyone else had this or know what it is? Suppose I'm checking whether I need to get hospital bag ready or not??!!! :shock:

Thanks

Pam xx

I've had the same sort of thing, my back hurting and round to where my pelvis is. I was recently diagnosed with a Urine Infection though so I put it down to that. Mention it to your midwife if you're worried. Could just be one of those wonderful perks of pregnancy lol!

I guess it probably is just one of those things!! I have clinic next Thurs so I will mention it then if it's still happening.
Thanks
Pam x

Yer I have been like this all week period cramps into my back and low down front its just baby pressing down but it can be on of the first signs of labour and progress into contractions so always best to have that bag ready just incase x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had this for 2 days period pains and back ache ending up going to get checked out as they got alittle more painful yesterday and all was fine
i suppose its just everything getting ready for labour x

I get waves of period pains, lots of pelvis pain and back ache. Think this may be part of Braxton hicks. If you are worried speak to a midwife.

Rest up. x

Thanks all. I'll keep an eye on it and if it gets worse I'll give the midwife a call. I'm going to make a list of things to buy for my hospital bag now and go shopping tomorrow so that all is ready. I'll only need to wash baby clothes to take in then and I'm done!
Pam x

I get period pains when I'm dehydrated! As soon as I've had a drink it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back