A question..

PamMc

Reaction score
For those of you who have had babies before, please could you tell me what your early signs of labour were?
I've been feeling a bit rough today- tired and a bit of a sore throat and now I have a dull ache in my lower back and my bump feels quite uncomfortable. I think I will have a bath and see how I feel after that.
Pam x

I had absolutely no signs that labour was going to start with DD! I was watching tv when I felt the first contraction and then it went from there! x

I felt really sick for a week before and then the night before my whole body just seemed to explode I was huge lol and then I had a sore head and achy back too xx

Thanks ladies- I don't think I'll call hubby home from work just yet! I'll have a bath and snuggle up in bed with my wheat bag to see if I can shift the back ache.
Pam xx

The only time I went into spontaneous labour all that happened was i was tired all day and my friends cat would not leave me alone......as soon as i got home and into bed i started having contractions xx

I didn't feel myself the night before but put it down to tiredness then the next day contractions started with no warnings!

Not feeling too great tonight! Bump super tight and some crampy pains. Don't think it's labour- think she maybe moving down a bit! Better get that bag finished tomorrow!!!
Pam xx

Hey hunni, i hope it is either the start of something or you feel better in the morning. me not had good day either, thought labour was starting last night but no, just a false alarm.

i am very grumpy today, probably just tiredness, cant remember from 1st time if this was a sign for me.

take care xxx

Hi- loads better today thanks! Took dog out and don't feel so uncomfortable! Just finished pasking bag for hospital- it was very scary!! So real now!
Thanks
Pam xx

Thats good you feeling better. let us know if you have any other signs, you know how we all love symptom spotting ;-)

Hi- loads better today thanks! Took dog out and don't feel so uncomfortable! Just finished pasking bag for hospital- it was very scary!! So real now!
Thanks
Pam xx

I seem to be having days like that too, it's shitting me up big time! I think it must be our bodies preparing for the big event, but when you've never been in labour before it's so hard to know what is what!

Thanks
Pam xx

I seem to be having days like that too, it's shitting me up big time! I think it must be our bodies preparing for the big event, but when you've never been in labour before it's so hard to know what is what!

Exactly!! Every twinge is labour to me at the moment!! I hope it's not tonight anyway as I've told hubby to relax and have a few cans!!
Pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back