period pain every hour for bout twenty mins

kellylou

Reaction score
And aches to bottom of my back to the right feel sick so got hubby puttin tea on early had a restles night last night and just generally feel strange and a lot of white slimy discharge sorry if tmi is this normal?

could be the start of things hopefully!!!
keep us posted and good luck !

i hope so, the pains are now about 3 times within the hour on and off but nothing major so think am just looking for signs ate my tea now tho so feel better just dont like these cramps x

oooh my txt buddy !! hope it happens for you soon hun. How u feeling now ? I've had period pains a couple of times on and off as well....crazy...but dont worry definitely tx me if anything else happens... x

Thanks hun defo stronger pains now compared to last week its in my lower back and top of thigh so cld be pre labour ill keep u posted tho but tonight i will get my own way with hubby tonight if im havin pain i want a reason for it!

Ooh tops of thigh pain?!? Hello labour... Good luck! X

All seems to have quitened down now backache to theright in fact most pain to right just headache and nausea now and still some bhs it feels like xmas day im up that early!

oooh hope it is really starting for you Hun, sounds promising now! Good luck , will keep watching out for news !

Ooooh KellyLou, due date buddy! I hope this is it for u! Keep us posted:good:

Sounds like things r going in the right direction hon - how exciting!!! x x x

I really dont know what to expect whether it is false labour pains or prelaboour pains or me just imagining it its driving me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back