Just had a bad hour!!!!

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Hello sorry to ramble! (Worried) I have just had a pain filled hour which was exactly like my period pains only much much worse...i ended up in my Mums bed with her stroking my hair (Because Dearest Fiance was at work) and assuring me i was fine. I was doubled over screaming and crying, hot and cold sweats. I have had the odd day like this when on a period but quite rare. No blood and the pain isnt one sided. I know its only my body getting used to it and prob "trying" to have a period as i would have been due about now :wall2: But any ideas what i can do for pain relife? Paracetamols didnt touch me, and even though the pain waves only last 10 mins a time followed by been just generally weak and achey they are horrendouse. Any advice so i can have a peaceful night? :sleep: Thanks mummys and daddys xxx p.s i feel fine now :) *touch wood*

Oh no! hope you are alright now, I dont know what to suggest only that if you get worried then seek medical advice - Im sure the other girls can give some better advice! :hug:

:hug: If you're in lots of pain I'd seek medical advise just to see if they want you to get checked over. If you had hot and cold sweats too it's possible it wasn't pregnancy related, especially with all these horrible bugs going around at the moment. Unfortunately paracetamol really is all you can take though. All sorts of pains are totally normal in early pregnancy though, not that it makes them any less worrying. Hope you're feeling better :hug:

I agree with Sams mum, if in doubt , and lots of pain, get checked out.

Hope you feel better soon X

Thank you people. My Finace was on the phone to his friend who is a trainee midwife and she said all sounds normal except the amount of pain and said i should request a early scan if in doubt??? :eh: I had a lot of trapped wind and strechy pains during the night but not too unbearable. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back