Constant period pain type cramps for hours.

flaxen

Reaction score
I have had constant period pain type cramps since this afternoon, they were really sharp but have dulled down since taking some codeine, my back aches too but that is usual particularly at the moment.

I tried walking round the landing but that made them even more painful. I have a midwife appointment in the morning so will ask then but its the fact that they have been there since around 2pm, bump is uncomfortable and seems solid too.

My fiance has had to go into work early too as the driver that has been put on the vans as cover for him so he can be close to home and leave if i need him crashed the works van in spectacular style this afternoon and my fiance has had to go and sort all the mess, police etc out as hes next in control after the bosses, basically the company driver was speeding, didnt stop at a give way junction and ploughed the van into the side of a car ( occupants of car had to be cut out by fire brigade and taken to hospital ) he actually managed to flip and roll the van over the top of the car!

I will try and wait til my appointment in the morning unless I cant cope. I know that some period pain cramps are normal at this stage as its baby moving down but mine only has a tiny way left to go as she is almost all the way there and its been a long time. Im just confused.

How far along are you as my labour started like that??! xx

37 +1 wks. I have an appt on wednesday to discuss induction as Im not well and my body cant cope any more.

Well baby is ready by the sounds of it! Good luck, hope the induction goes ok if it comes to that. Just maybe baby will make an early arrival by them self . Just think it will all be over soon xxx

I really hope this it the start of labour for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back