Period or Implantation

becysmith85

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby since August. I came off the pill in August and so far no luck. My period was due on Thursday however it didnt come until saturday... it has literally been non existant, very light and on and off.. still very very light bleeding this morning but only when i wipe. I have never had a period like this, even since coming off the pill (they have been really quite heavy) could this be a sign of pregnancy or am i just looking into it a little too much?

Thanks in advance

Becy x :dance:

Thanks for your reply :)

I havent done yet as I dont want to get my hopes up, as silly as that sounds!!
I think I will hold out just a few more days and then take one... just monitor this bleeding in the mean time!! x

Hi hun, I think it's good to wait a few more days before testing as if it *is* implantation, a BFP won't appear for a few days as the hormone needs to progress. Even if you got a BFN, it doesn't mean you're out (only AF declares you out!) but maybe testing too early. :)

:dust: :pray: :dust: :pray: :dust:

Thanks MissJuly10
I think i'll give it until the weekend and see what happens :) x

I love it when people can wait....I wouldn't wait I'm soooo impatient!! Get my serious head on now - yes wait till weekend.... good luck!!!

Awww Thanks Guys!
Only joined the site earlier ... so pleased with how quick everyone responds and how lovely everyone is :) xx

:dust: and BFP wishes!! I love this forum - so glad I found it. You ladies rock and have made my ttc sunshinier x

Hi Becy,

Welcome to the forum :) I am pretty new to it all as well, all the ladies on here are great...they have loads of advice to offer.

I am in a pretty similar situation to you...I hadn't had a period since 26th September and then I thought Af had started on thursday...however it was really light but did last for 3 days. It was a fairly bright reddy colour.

This morning I also had brownish discharge (Sorry TMI!!)

It is all so confusing...I don't want to get my hopes up to discover it was just a light period!!

Good Luck to you, hope you get your BFP!! xx

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your help on this... Unfortunetly i had a period... damn it lol!!! ]
For the previous few months I havent been looking too much into ovulation dates or anything just relaxing taking it as it comes; however this month i am much more prepared, fingers are crossed!

Hope you are all well :)

xxx

awwwwwwwww no
well good luck for next month :D
baby dust to you u :dust:

Oh no! hope you get your xmas bfp though! wouldnt that be a nice present from santa! :dust::dust:

Take care.x

i came off the pill in september....the first period came 28 days after the withdrawal blees but it was just very light....the next period (in november) came 26 days later and it was very, very light.....only lasted about a day and a half!!!! Was very, very light...

Dunno whats going on and I am now a bit worried that my bosy isn't making enough lining for a ickle bean to rest in...cos not much came away, if that makes sense??

Had heavier periods when I was on the pill and they are false ones...

could be just that its takign my body a few months too get back to normal...which was expected!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back