implantation??????

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
hey everyone. me and oh have been ttc for around 3/4 weeks now. about 4 weeks ago, I stopped taking the pill and we ttc straight away.

Since tuesday evening, I have been having a small amount of bleeding. Its only very slight, nothing like my normal periods as they are usually heavy and quite painful at the beginning. My normal periods have been very regular, and I NEVER bleed in between af's. bleeding atm is only really visable when I wipe. Today, it has got slightly more heavy, but nothing as bad a period.

I am yet to have a natural period since coming off the pill, but I dont think this is it. It would be a bit tooo early, and most people dont settle back into their cycle straight away.

I did a hpt yesterday morning which was a bfn, but I think it could have been a few days too early to test.

What do you guys think? ib, or just wierd bleeding?

i have the same as u, tho iv not been on the pill. im hoping for an ib tho so far bfn, it started monday and is browner today like the end of a period, no red...im presuming its nothing but in my last pregancy i tested positiveearly in my cycle so i am thinking i may be an early ovulator...
good luck to u im gonna try and not test again til saturday- if thats negative im not testing again EVER!!!! :wall:

that is what mine is like, it is so wierd for me, cos i never ever bleed unless it is my af. but this doesnt feel like a af. wierd!!!

Good luck for when u test next, i am gunna try to hold out till sunday, but is so hard, i would do it every morning if i could!! :dance:

yes im terrible keep testing...its so stupid it only makes me annoyed wen its negative, good luck

Hi Kayleigh,

Of course, it is possible to get PG in the first cycle off of the pill, but its not particularly common. It can take a while for the body to settle down into its natural rhythm.

You have mentioned about your 'normal period' but if you were on the pill you would not of been having normal periods. You would have been having withdrawal bleeds caused by the break in the pill rather than because of ovulation etc. You dont ovulate when you are on the pill Your AFs will probably change due to coming off the pill. Mine, for example, are much lighter than the bleeds I had on the pill and far less painful!

I dont think it would be too early to be a period as some people get one within a week or so of stopping the pill. That is still a withdrawal bleed though and not a 'true, normal' period as such.

It could be an Implantation bleed of course, and you could be one of the lucky people who conceive straight after the pill and never get a period, but dont be too disheartened if its not as your body may some time to settle down.

I wish you luck and you could always wait a few days and do anoher test if the bleeding stops - as by then, if you are PG, you might have more HCG in your system which would show up on a test.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back