Weird period.

jenna

Reaction score
Well my period started off really light (which it never does) then now (the day after) iv been up all night with really bad period pain to the point where i have thrown up. Today it is really heavy and has weird clotty things in it (like big gooey jelly things, sorry if TMI). Is this a good or bad sign? Could it have something to do with the fact that i havnt taken the pill in ages and my period is going back to normal?

Im confused and slightly worried about it! :oops:

When i came off the pill, not the 1st one after i finished the packet... but the 2nd one was really gross... lots of pain and feeling groggy and sick, and just generally like s**t.
I think even though you have a bleed on the pill your body doesn't really have a good "clear out" so when its not having the hormones from the pill controlling it it needs to have a bit of a spring clean....

If you're really worried would speak to your GP out of hours service

xox

I think even though you have a bleed on the pill your body doesn't really have a good "clear out" so when its not having the hormones from the pill controlling it it needs to have a bit of a spring clean....

Ditto for me - when I came off the pill my 2nd period was horrendous - I ended up seeing an out of hours doc as it was so bad. Once I'd had a good clearout that month then they settled more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back