Period after MC

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hi all,
I stopped bleeding after my MC for about 5 days ago.
the end of the MC bleeding was only brown spotting for 3-4 days and before that was light red spotting for 2 days.
Yesterday I started bleeding again, heavily and red blood.
This is a lot more like my period.
Would you say it is? Ive never had a MC before so Im not 100% sure how long it takes to come on again!
Just wanting to know if I should stat tracking again? x

Hello, I'm really sorry for your loss. I miscarried in January at 7 weeks and, treating the first day of miscarriage as cd1, I ovulated on cd20 and period on cd31 which is perfectly normal for me. It was like my body just treated the miscarriage as a period and reset the clock. I've only miscarried once though so don't know whether this was normal. I'm now on my secon my tracking and again all the timings seem to be the same as they were pre miscarriage. Good luck :)

Hi all,
I stopped bleeding after my MC for about 5 days ago.
the end of the MC bleeding was only brown spotting for 3-4 days and before that was light red spotting for 2 days.
Yesterday I started bleeding again, heavily and red blood.
This is a lot more like my period.
Would you say it is? Ive never had a MC before so Im not 100% sure how long it takes to come on again!
Just wanting to know if I should stat tracking again? x

Sorry for your loss Lulla, I had a few days of heavy bleeding after my loss then it trailed off but took ages. My following ovulation was a whole 10 days later than it should of been. I would definitely start tracking again. Good Luck hun, hope you get a sticky bean. xx

Could be a stop start one. I've bleed then stopped then bled again. Happens a lot with my regular period aswell. Everyone is different. If your worried see your dr... Ithink it's your body finishing getting everything out. Sorry to hear about your mc :( xx

Sorry Ladies I forgot about this post!
Ive just stopped bleeding,so ill start tracking as of tonight with my Ovusense xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back