• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pelvic pressure

Eveadel

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody is suffering from alot of pelvic pressure, I have had this for about 3 weeks now and it is getting more & more difficult for me to walk properly.

I find it very hard to walk up the stairs???

tell your midwife and she should refer you to a physio for SPD.

Mine has refered me this week.

Keely xxxx

yes i am getting it already. But as its my 4th pregnancy its apparently normal and i have to get on with it. Its most uncomfortable having to walk as if you've filled your pants! Oh well...the joys of motherhood eh :dance:

Thank you Keely & Budge

What is SPD?

Oh yes, I look like I have pooed my pants!!! I feel and look such a wally. At every scan I have had since the first dating scan she has always had her head down. Ive been having weekly scans for 3 weeks now and she is head down every time

Thanks Keely.

I think this is what I have. I have found walking, going up stairs, getting in the car and standing on leg i.e. to put knickers on very hard.

How are you Keely?

[/url

Yeah... it's SPD. Get your midwife to refer you to a physio, I've just been on Fri and had it confirmed, it's awful isn't it!? :(
The physio gave me some exercises to do, it's really helpful.

xx

yer i think i have it too eveadel... its getting really painful to turn in bed too!! :(

my mum reckons us girls hips are not built big enough now, and its my fault for being skinny!!! haha ... i dont feel bloody skinny!! xxxx

It sounds like you defo have SPD. I have it aswell and would reccomed you get an appt with physio as if you leave it (like I did!!) you dont only get exercises to do but a HUGE pelvic band to wear!! Not nice!

S. xx

Well I dont know whether Im just lucky but on Monday night I could hardly walk and had to use a walking stick but when I got up Tuesday and since then I have been practically back to normal???? Maybe I strained something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back