parentcraft....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
went to my parentcraft session today and i loved it :D

i was a bit worried as the letter said it would last 3 hours but the time flew by and all the other mums and birthing partners were lovely

we learnt all about the stages of labour and what to expect, coping with labour, massaging techniques, pain relief, loads of intersting stuff, there was also a midwife from the local hospital there who was lovely so now if i do have to go to hospital i feel a little better about it

then after parentcraft me and ken went swimming, it was lovely but im soooooooo tired now

midwife home visit 2moro so i'll update you all after that

hope youve all had a good day xx

Sounds like a good day! :D glad you enjoyed and found your parentcraft interesting.. i didn't go to mine OH not very supportive that way plus i thought all the info i hoping i already know and if not can either ask MW or on here :) xx

sounds great hun pleased you enjoyed xx

Glad u enjoyed it...... ive never been to a parentcraft class! :(

im on my 3rd without too many probs so i must be doing something right! :cheer:

Glad you enjoyed it! :cheer:
I start my parentcraft classes next month. My mum is adamant that I have to go myself but surely I can have someone with me. :think: I am going to ask midwife next week about it.

aww hun i am so glad it went so well and that you had such a great day 8) :D

sarah :cheer: :wave:

being on this forum really helped, with all of the info & advice ive gained i was quite the expert between all of the mums :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back