been to parentcraft today!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
We had our parentcraft morning today! OH came along which I was really glad about because all 4 couples had their partners there. Met a couple of really lovely ladies that are due around the same as me!
I didnt really learn anything I didnt know already but I think it was great for Simon, Its made it all really real for him - if that makes sense!
The main thing I wanted to know about was using the birthing pool at the hospital, I know that they only have one so I might not get to use it if someone else is already in it.

Think I might go to breastfeeding class next week.

Ooh, glad it went well!!

We had quite a similar experience, I think Jim finally realised it was actually going to happen - particularly when we went to look round the delivery suite and we could HEAR women giving birth :shock:

I have my antenatal classes starting on the 3rd March and I am hoping its not full of couples - my mum will be coming with me to most of them!

I'm not really looking forward to them - maybe apart from the breastfeeding one as I get my information from everywhere and don't think I'll find out anything extra tbh.

I have a physio antenatal class too in april - all about birthing and positions. Should be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back