Parentcraft!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I had my first parentcraft class today. The class was massive! 18 pregnant women plus partners. My OH said that including all the babies there was over 50 people in there! :rotfl:

The first hour was about the 1st stage of labour which wasn't too bad, although a tad boring and then the second hour was physio with some really helpful exercises especially for SPD!

My favourite part was the biscuits during the break! :cheer:

Yay! :D I start my partners ones on the 19th and the ones for women only on the 25th. Were yours from the NHS?

glad it went well. our instructer insits on putting the biscuit container on the floor. 9 pregnanty women stadning over it trying to work out how to get their second biccie. not good.

Sandi

moss said:
Were yours from the NHS?

Yeah. I didn't expect it to be any good. I only went today to give it a chance but I will be going back.

Sandi, that is evil putting the biscuit box on the floor!! :lol: I found standing up and hobbling over to the biscuits with my crutches a task never mind having to get them off the floor! :think:

So they were worth it then?

Mines been cancelled in my area for July with the next set of courses starting around my DD :cry: So i'm getting onto them to see if they can fit me in anywhere else locally

sparky said:
So they were worth it then?

Mines been cancelled in my area for July with the next set of courses starting around my DD :cry: So i'm getting onto them to see if they can fit me in anywhere else locally

That is bizarre! The July classes are cancelled in my area as well which is why the class is double the size!

glad u enjoyed ur class, i enjoyed mine, we didnt get biscuits tho :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back