panicking!

Hi girls seems like my major freak out was me being a freak! I have been fine since no pain nothing thank god so I'm feeling alot happier then I was earlier. Next time I have a freak out which I will slap me please xxx

Glad your ok hun. I think its only normal to freak out at the sight of blood when your pregnant!

Glad all's good hun. I still check every time I wipe - it's a lovely habit but I can't help it. Tri 1 really is a worry xxx

I had this at 6 weeks amy rushed to the docs for him to tell me
It was Implantation bleed! Why I didn't think of that at the time
I don't know!!! Hope it's the same for you

I know I'm well and truly on knicker watch. Lol xxx

:hug: Glad you're ok. Just popped in to see how you were doing.xx

I'm good everything has settled down i dont want to wish my time away but I can't wait until I get out of this danger stage. Xxxxx

Ah hun :hug: ikwym I felt exactly the same way. It'll fly by hopefully. There is always something to worry about in pregnancy I think.

It looks like your new week starts on a Weds? Just think its always mid week ;) Mine is a Monday and I sure as feck know Monday comes around quickly with work lol.

xx

Last edited:
I was just saying to al when Christmas is over us I will be almost 12 weeks. Can't believe how fast your time has gone it's crazy xxx

Sometimes it goes slow and sometimes fast. Lol. Like sometimes something seems like a long time ago but then other things don't iykwim?

When you think like that you'll be 12 weeks in no time :) Here if you need to chat anytime mrs.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back