Panic!!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
OH thinks the water he used to make the bottles last night wasn't sterilised! :shock: he think he may have forgot to turn the switch on the kettle but was half asleep so cant remember!? What do I do? He has seemed ok today just extra sleepy I am shitting myself

I think he would have had a dodgy tummy by now if it was tainted. How is his poo? Has he been sick at all?

I don't think there is anything to worry about, I think he would be sick by now if something was wrong xx

I'm sure he will be fine, try not to worry. Maybe get rid of any bottles you have left and remake them. Have his nappies been normal today? Sleepiness could just be a coincidence, babies are good at coincidences! You could always ring nhs direct for advice or try the advice line number on the formula packet, i've rung the aptamil line before and they were great.

Try not to panic, im sure it would be noticeable by now. plus remember LO's put all sorts of unsterelised things in their mouths, like fingers.

I agree with the girls sure u would have noticed by now but maybe get rid of any left just in case. Try not to worry sure he is fine xxx

Yeah his nappies have been normal and he has only had normal spit up no actual sick!

I'm sure he will be fine just throw any others you have away and make fresh ones xxx

Please dont worry mrsmc. It will be fine. Its a one off, nothing bad will happen to LO.

When my LO was about 2 weeks old or so & up a few times in the night, I accidently fed him a bottle that had been sitting on my bed for approx 8 hours.

He was fine.

:)

My friends lo drunk a bottle that was 14 hours old !! She left it in the cot and went in in the morning and she couldn't understand where she got the bottle from I'm sure he'll be fine xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Dont panic ! Our water is cleaned before it reaches our taps . Ok yes its better to steralize to be safe but its not going to do him any harm xxx

Don't worry about it, ask him did the powder mix normally? When I've done it the powder didn't mix straight in just sort of sat on top of the water iykwim... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back