What do you think?

Olive

Reaction score
Brody always goes to bed between half 6 and half 7. He's always knackered by this time. Ive not got a set time it just works out this way. When he starts looking tired, rubbing eyes I bath him and he falls asleep straight after a bottle in his room.

Last week, he went to bed about twenty to 7 one night. He stirred at 3 but I didn't go in as he wasn't upset and 20mins later he was asleep and slept til about half 6. He usually wakes about midnight, has a bottle (there was a short period when he didn't want one) and then wakes anytime between 5 and 6.

The following few days, he woke in the night again. I didn't do anything different as such. That day he didn't have more food or bottles.

Last night, he went down at 7 and woke just after 8. I stuck my head in and he was smiling away at me so I thought I'd take him downstairs and see if later to bed made a difference.

He had a bit more food :shock: (I gave him teething powder on a spoon and he seemed to think he was getting fed so I gave him rest of Ella's sachet) and a bottle and went back down at 9.20. He stirred at 1 but was asleep within a few mins. I didn't need to go in. He then woke at 6.10.

I now don't know whether it was anything to do with going to bed later or just pot luck. As he's done this twice, once at normal time and once later. Id struggle to keep him up later than 7 really. If I put him down say at 6 he'll keep sleeping most likely like its bedtime not nap time. It was only because he woke up last night I got him up.

Do you think I should carry on with normal "routine"?

Thanks x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maybe see if u can get him to hav a short nap at 5 ish and try hold him off till 730 so in between the usual routine and the later 930 and see how he goes

He's just waking from one now so not sure I could do it. I should be able to push to 7.30 maybe with no nap but don't know if too long without sleep? I suppose only 3.5 hours xx

Thanks for replying :hug: x

yeah could go either way, some days kayla wont nap after her 4 pm bottle but still sleeps the same at night, we just skip bath knowing she would konk out and not finish bottle lol

still trying to get her to nap a bit better she' all over the place

I do ok with naps just getting him to sleep all night :wall2: lol. Hopefully we'll both get there xx

lol always 1 or the other

Kayla has been sleeping 8 till 730 sh last few nights, im like a new person , but a new person with aa filthy house cos she wont nap long enough in the day for me to get anything done

Ooh I'd much rather have that any day though! I felt like a new woman just for last night lol. I'll be walking on air once he does it all the time :pray: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back