pain

smokey08

Reaction score
hi girls, firstly and most important, how are all your pregnancys going??? i havn't been on in ages but will be from now on as i got a new laptop :yay:

and secondly i'm having an intense stitch type pain in my right side (pelvic area) for the last week or so...it comes and goes,
i went to the doc last friday who checked my urine and listened to Sticky's heartbeat and told me that everything seemed fine... it seems to be worse when my bladder is full so mum thinks it's just pressure pains! no bleeding or anything like that but i'm getting a bit worried!

can anyone shed some light on this situation for me? hope you are all doing well x x x x

hey hunnie! i could be growing pains!
nice to see you xxx glad you and bubs are ok!

I would say growing pains too babe :) it's crappy but you'll push thru it :)
Xx

thanks girls, thats what doc said, it's just i'm having an episode everyday and was getting a bit worried!

thank god for PF, feeling a bit better now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Smokey, i had this not long ago. It was a constant pain for me that lasted a few days. After posting on here, most of the girls thought it was ligaments stretching. It's gone away now so i agree that it was probably just growing pains. xxx

I have been getting this on and off since I was 17 weeks, my sides kill me sometimes but it's either on one side or the other and it does pass but it still comes and goes to this day, I guess it's just all the stretching!

coukd be round ligament pain its nothing to worry about its just annoying

thanks ladies, gets quite sore at times especially when i stand up after being lying down...doc also said it could be LO laying on a nerve but what puzzles me is its always the one side!
its such a relief to know others get it too :) :hugs:

Hey hunnie, I get this too.
I seem to get it bad when I've held my pee in for a while, it could possibly be baby lying on a nerve (especially if you've got a full bladder and baby is squashing things) it could be stretching as well.

Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back