sharp pain

lulu

Reaction score
Hi again guys :wave:

I keep getting a sharp pain on my left side, right down by my groin, near the ovary's kind of area. I have been having some at the front of my tummy too.

Its really quite sharp and feels like 'a sudden wave' or stitch kind of pain and stops me in my tracks as its pretty sharp.

any ideas? I'm a bit concerned as Jack thumped down on my pelvic area yesterday when he sat on my lap rather quickly, which hurt!

I used to get these in the first and 2nd tri, I think it's just things stretching..it's quite painful but it's normal.

Hi, yes that's what it sounds like. I have just been a sleep with jack but it is still there,its quite frequent??!! :?

Yep it's stretching :roll:
some times it can be quite painful
But supposedly normal
ive had it a lot, last night i hadlly slept with it
we all seem to have had it at one point or another in tri2
Annoying but part of pregnancy
Hope your feeling better now :hug:

Yeah, I've been getting that too the last couple of days, it actually takes my breath away, but as has been said it's normal :)

weird, as i read this i got a sharp pain that sounds like that too!!
Maybe it's in sympathy!?!
I wouldn't worry too much, i see to get pains everywhere these days. Lol. All part of growing and stretching i guess!
(though if you're worried give NHS direct a call) xx

I'm the same hun it sounds like stretching to me, I found that lying on my left side helps xx

cant really remember having this with Jack! its not very nice!!! :(

Is it keeping you awake?
you poor thing
Have a big hug from me :hug:
Get your man to give you a lovely massage

it has kept me awake yes! its still there today and practically constant.

went to morrisons and really struggled walking round. Feels like its moving up to my side now too! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back