Ovulation CD17? Implantation Bleeding?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Cameron2010, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Cameron2010

Cameron2010 Well-Known Member

Hi all :)

Has anyone heard of ovulating on Day 17 of a 26 day cycle?

I thought I was out this month, I have 26 day cycles and only BD'd on CD17 as my OH was away working. Although I don't know when I ovulated, I was certain we would have totally missed it given my short cycle.

My AF was due 2 days ago and nothing. I always get really bad cramp the day before it comes and I know it's going to appear. Last night I had 2 spots of light brownish blood mixed with CM on my underwear. I don't usually spot before my period it just comes on heavy and I've not had cramps however I just assumed it was the beginning of AF and I'd wake up with it today however I've woke up to absolutely nothing, no more spotting or anything.

I took a test yesterday (9dpo) but it was BFN. What do you think? Had anyone heard of ovulating on Day 17 of a 26 day cycle?

Thanks for reading xx

#1 Cameron2010, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. EmmaLilly22

EmmaLilly22 Well-Known Member

Nothing is impossible when it comes to ttc. I'd wait about 3/4 days since the spotting to take a test xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

3. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I usually ov on CD18 and have a 32 day cycle. Your ovulation day can change, usually your LP stays the same though. Do you know how long yours usually is? 9 days is on the short side but isn't too short to be too much of a concern. The brown spotting could be implant bleeding, I would test again in a couple more days if you can hold out that long. Good luck.

4. Cameron2010

Cameron2010 Well-Known Member

Thank you, it was the spotting that made me think as I thought it might be IB. I really have no idea how long my LP is, I don't chart/temp or use OPKs so don't really have any way of knowing when I ovulate. Still no AF but another BFN tonight so going to try and wait til Friday to test again x

5. MrsDuckie

MrsDuckie Well-Known Member

Use FMU too hun xx