Ovia App

CockerMum

Reaction score
Ovia app keeps changing my ovulation day when I input stuff. I had ewcm yesterday so it moved it closer now I don't have ewcm but sticky cm it's moved it back again. I am doing OPKs and they are pretty close to a positive but I am getting confused lol! Xx

I've tried quite a few apps and most of them I found too confusing!

I started using one called 'Clue' I found it a lot clearer - the only time it has changed was when I imputed a positive Ovulation test result - I'm trying not to focus on all the little symptoms or I think I'll go insane :))

xx

FF changes with data too, I wouldn't worry too much about what the app says go off what your body says, it's more reliable. Well.. it's reliable until you start symptom spotting. lol :D

Lol!! I am poas crazy on OPKs atm as I know it's close :) little gutted I only had one day of ewcm yesterday but glad we BD last night :) xx

I can't get an ovulation day to show up on ovia unless I put it in myself, it's just telling my me my fertile window which is next week, but just going to dtd as much as possible this month and every month until we get a bfp. Good luck to you xx

Thank you :) told me tomz when I put my ewcm in. Haven't got ewcm today so it's moved it to mon lol. I think my OPK will be positive tomz. Good luck to you :) xx

Im more using it for recording what I eat and drink, however not putting in tonight's entry as I'm having a drink it is Friday night after all x

I haven't used that bit.
Enjoy your drinkies, I am working this weekend :( lol xx

this is my first weekend client free in a long time so I'm taking advantage of it x

Ovia is rather puzzled with me haha because my body is all over the place so I would go more with the opks and what your body is telling you and use ovia as a guide as to when you could be. I give mine a few days either side. Just means extra BD lol.x

Last edited:
Do we think this is positive now? Can only do fmu tomz as at work all day. Could try lunch time but don't wana miss it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Ladies...I use ovia and am struggling to determine ovulation...can you look at my chart and give me your view?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160705-144235.jpg
    Screenshot_20160705-144235.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Ladies...I use ovia and am struggling to determine ovulation...can you look at my chart and give me your view?

I'd say you ovulated on 25th June lovely as that's the lowest before a spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back