tmi question!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I had ov pain and ewcm so we bd'd as we had the day before and then 2 days before that! This morning no ov pain and no ewcm but my boobs are on fire, we bd'd again this morning just incase but am confused does it mean I ov'd before yesterday for the symtoms to stop the very next day? I really really want it to be my month! We stopped doing opks as it was making me stressed lol I usually ov'd around cd12-14 before!

Ok so yesterday I had ov pain and ewcm so we bd'd as we had the day before and then 2 days before that! This morning no ov pain and no ewcm but my boobs are on fire, we bd'd again this morning just incase but am confused does it mean I ov'd before yesterday for the symtoms to stop the very next day? I really really want it to be my month! We stopped doing opks as it was making me stressed lol I usually ov'd around cd12-14 before!

You probably ovulated through night or this morning....I had the pains and then I reckon it was the day after I actually released the little egg......so by the sounds of it you have bd'd at exactly the right times :) good luck xx

I tend to get ewcm well in advance of ovulation - i start getting ewcm around cd 12 but don't get my durge until cd15 and then ov is upto 48 hours after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back