Over emotional and VERY irritable

toni64539

Reaction score
I just want to cry allllllll the time. I feel all over the place. I can't settle to do anything, morning sickness has kicked in, even though it lasts all day, I'm absolutely exhausted and generally feel like crap, with all this I just feel like sobbing. All OH has to do is breathe and I'm shouting at him. It's making me feel really down. I will take all this gladly if I it's in exchange for a happy healthy baby, so I know I shouldn't be complaining, I just need some advice on how to cope and not be so highly strung and stressed as I don't think I'm dealing with any of this very well which can't be good for the baby. Please can someone tell me I'm normal and it's to be expected and it gets better lol. Thanks girls x x

Hey hun,

Don't worry too much - your body is going through so much at the moment and it's normal to feel emotional. Just think about all those hormones rushing to the bean to help it grow, hence why you feel sick. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and although I feel irritable sometimes, I'm not suffering with morning sickness. I know it sounds silly, but I almost wish I had it so I knew something was happening in there.
Someone recommended askbaby.com to see your baby's development day by day. All you do is create an account and it figures out how many weeks and hours on the timer. It also gives you information about how you may be feeling at the time. I check mine all the time as it's exciting when it changes. Saying that, my bean looks like a big fat penis at the moment! Ha ha! Check it out...it might make you feel a little bit better about the way you are feeling.

:hugs:

Lucia xxx

I totally understand what you are feeling. I have sobbed over adverts on the tv (from insurance to cornflake adverts), pictures of dolphins and people being nice to me. I also go into strops with OH and my mother and complete strangers for very little. It is entirely normal!!

Xx

yes its completely normal hun, dont worry it will pass! I had an awful time in the first few weeks of pregnancy - it was even more horrible because normally im such a laid back person!

Just try and ride it out x

You are completely normal. I suffered terribly from sickness and felt horrible. But it does get better, I promise.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back