emotional and not happy

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit low these days even im over the moon being pregnant, last night I spoke to my oh about this stag do and he said they going to a strip club, i feel rubbish, I don't want him to go see other fit naked girls, while I feel fat and all :( really in tears and don't know what's up with me....

I would be crying if my OH was going to a strip club specially after he said i was getting fatter yesterday i was not happy i didnt talk to him for over a hour. My moods are getting a bit worse but i have to say my OH doesnt help at all with the things he says. Been pregnant is like a emotional roller-coaster. xx

Oh nun, I think I would probably kill my OH if he said he was going to a strip club by himself, he is only allowed if I go with him. But then at his stag do they went to watch cricket, that's how boring he is
I would probably emotionally blackmail mine into not going, although I can't think of any friends of his that would have a stag do at the strip club. At the end of the day, it is about trust so you can just say - ok I trust you but still don't think it's a fab idea

Last edited:
my OH went to Prague for his stag do, a whole weekend of strippers and lapdancers etc, the only reason I was ok with it was a) he was with his mates and brother and they knew I would kill them if anything untoward happened, and b) most strippers and lapdancers have a strict no touch policy and come with body guards to enforce this, therefore he had less female contact than if he had gone clubbing in our home town lol!!

at least this way I got to see photos of how uncomfortable & embarrassed he looked whilst one of them made him strip to his undies infront of his mates while she pretended to whip him (especially as the stripper herself couldnt have looked less interested in him bless, she'd seen it all before!!) whereas the clubs are full of drunk women looking to pull who wouldnt think twice of jumping on my drunken OH!!!

I think cos I didnt give him a hard time about it he was really relieved to see me when I picked him up from the station, he was so clingy when he got home lol!!! In 3 years of marriage he has NEVER mentioned seeing a stripper again, he goes pale at the mention of it!!! Its all about trust, I trusted him and I trusted his mates and he trusted himself, but if hadnt been able to do that then he wouldnt have suggested it in the first place. I guess if there isnt trust then your OH shouldnt be even entertaining the idea, and if it would really upset you then surely your feelings mean more to him than a stag do activity and he would call it off xxxxx

Thank u for answers , I dont know if I'm overreacting or not, I'm from a country where there is hardly any strip clubs and no women would let their oh going to a strip club, I know its different over here and its innocent but the thought of my oh looking at another fit girl naked is not nice althiugh he says he never like strip clubs ... And its only on stag dos, I just remember I asked him once why he didnt like it he replied it makes me left frustared.. nice :(

Thank u for answers , I dont know if I'm overreacting or not, I'm from a country where there is hardly any strip clubs and no women would let their oh going to a strip club, I know its different over here and its innocent but the thought of my oh looking at another fit girl naked is not nice althiugh he says he never like strip clubs ... And its only on stag dos, I just remember I asked him once why he didnt like it he replied it makes me left frustared.. nice :(

I just read this, asked my OH if he likes strip clubs, he said No. I said is it because it leaves you frustrated. He said No, don't be silly. They're just a waste of time. So I felt good! THEN he said "Lap Dancing clubs now, that's different, the reason I don't like them is because you leave frustrated!!" I'm mad as hell now!!! WHY did I ask him? I'm massively pregnant and feel gross and to know he would leave a lap dancing club frustrated because he would get turned on by someone and not be able to have sex with them makes me ILL!!!

In answer to your question, NO, i dont think you're being unreasonable in the slightest! I HATE MEN you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my I just realised what it means really im so angry with him right now i don't wamt to speak to.him when he gets home :(

I think sometimes (ok most of the time) their brains are in the "bit" that gets frustrated. I would be exactly the same, pregnant or not to be honest.
So no I certainly don't think you are being unreasonable. x x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to make you feel worse! I thought that's what you were referring to anyway. When I asked him I just didnt expect him to admit it or tell me i was being silly or something! But oh no, on the rare occasion he decides to tell the truth about something its this! ARSEHOLE!! I'm gonna get soooooo hot after i've had Jaiden and look better than any friggin pole dancer, get ready in front of him and go out for a night!!! I really need an ego boost from a male right now but that aint happening for at LEAST another 4 months!

Screw 'um anyway!! Fools!

No its ok ,just so pissed off, also he says all English womem thiink its ok fot their men to go on strip clubs on stag dos etc :(

Errrrm, I'm English and.....GUESS AGAIN!!!

Some women would be cool with it and some dead against it. I have NEVER, pregnant or not been one of those women that are ok with it!

No its ok ,just so pissed off, also he says all English womem thiink its ok fot their men to go on strip clubs on stag dos etc :(

That is such bo!!0x. Although I am not British but I have friends and they would not be ok with their husbands going to strip clubs

Great just had argument now and he won't come home this afternoon ... I can't take this anymore :(

Great just had argument now and he won't come home this afternoon ... I can't take this anymore :(

Hun, do take it easy, what do you mean he won't come home? He needs to understand you are emotional at the moment. I really sometimes don't understand men. Try to calm down though, I am sure he will be sorry. Is that a very good friend of his? Do you know the friend?

He's going to his mum says we need a break for a few hours.. yes a good friend of him...

Oh dear. Well Im just ignoring mine. and he's annoyed at me for being annoyed at him for something that is stupid in his eyes.

Although what you initially posted about is something that I would be pissed off at whether I was pregnant or not, I know that my hormones were raging at your point in the pregnancy. I was so ANGRY all the time. I still do feel it every month and I think its when my period must be due. He's kind of learnt to deal with my short temper with him but still manages to piss me off at times, like today!

Really hope you two sort it out cos you don't need it being pregnant as well :-(

He's going to his mum says we need a break for a few hours.. yes a good friend of him...

If it is a really good old friend then I am afraid you will just have to trust you oh. But you have to explain what your thought are, men just don't get us!

OMG your OH's are either pretty brave or pretty clueless to have said something like that to a woman, especially a pregnant one!!! I would have killed mine if he said that to me, there would be months of grovelling needed!!!

I must admit I raised it with my OH when he got home from work and he said it did absolutely nothing for him, he just found his whole stag do depressing, and it made him glad he was in a relationship. So thankfully not all men are the same!
You ladies are gorgeous, and your carrying babies who will think your the best thing ever their whole lives, dont let any man make you feel down about yourself, I'm sure its just their version of baby brain but they should be worshipping you for being so amazing and carrying their unborn children, not thinking about strippers who wouldnt even look twice at them outside of their job!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back