emotional and not happy

If my OH was on a stag do and went to a strippers i would be ok about it, not happy though but only if it was a stag do! If he just decided to do it on a normal nightout i would not be happy. And saying they leave feeling frustrated, i would be so mad at him also.
Im quite lucky cos i dont think my OH would go to the strip club if i wasnt comfortable with it.
Your OH needs to understand that when pregnant your homones are all over the place and you get easily upset! He needs to be more considerate of your feelings x

I really feel for you - i KNOW i would feel exactly the same way. You are not over reacting. I would hate it if my other half did that, chances are he probably would and wouldn't even begin to see what the problem was with it.

Try not to worry, it's not worth it. As one of the previous posts said...the women who work in those places couldn't care less about the men that go in there and a lot of men do feel embarrased.

Him and his mates are insensitive ars***** and they should know better than to do that when you are pregnant. When it comes down to it the majority of men just don't think. Find something nice to do when he is there and try not to think about it.

Most of all don't think you are going crazy - some women can tollerate it...a lot of us can't! I am defo one of them..

Take care x

Hello, thanks for all the reply my oh came home straight home looking worried and I had a great go at him, hormonal as I am, he feel pretty bad about it and what he said about left frustated he said that before I was pregnant but he says he wouldn't even feel frustated now as he got the most gorgeous girl and love me so much he wouldn't go to a strip club if it hurt me and its not a big thing just been on stag dos.... I just got to trust him, he would never do anything he would regret im sure of it..... X

Now that is lovely!!! You're clearly hot anyway and even more special now you're carrying his baby!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back