Is it normal to feel this nervous

dotty100

Reaction score
I am four weeks pregnant and very nervous. I am worried that everything I do will effect my pregnancy (even changing the bed clothes). Did/does anyone else feel like this or is it just me being highly strung? :think:

every one is the same hun dont worry(you know what i mean)

Aww hun you'l be fine. I was really nervous too, and didnt no what to expect. Just carry on as normal. :) I'm nearly 27 weeks and still can't believe it.

i was really nervous in the first few months too

i find myself more nervous 2nd time round for some reason, prob cause this baby was planned lol

I was EXACTLY the same....scared of doing the slightest thing, scared of bending down or sitting in a chair incase I "squashed" my baby boy! Little bit over the top but I still refuse to peg out laundry (stretching) or do the hoovering (using stomach muscles) but I'm happier now to potter around and by the time you reach 20+ weeks he/she will give you a good old kick if your in a position they find uncomfortable anyway!!

Thank you for that I feel loads better. I will try and stop worrying and enjoy the experience :D

I was so nervous about everything and dreaded the 2 scans I had before 12 weeks I was convinced something would go wrong but now I've made it to tri 2 I'm actually starting to enjoy being pregnant! The only thing that gets me nervous now is the thought of the pain of labour........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back