OV test question

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
how long should my ov test be positive for?

I know the rule is to :bd: your heart out once you get a positive, but I kept testing as I liked seeing that line.

I got a line Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, Wednesday night, Thursday morning and now Thursday night. So at least 48 hours now.

I've only had one surge before on ov tests and it lasted 24 hours.

Hi hun, the same thing happened to me a few cycles ago. I think maybe you caught the surge right at the beginning with your first OPK. It *should* be negative this morning! Keep us updated x

I've been having the same problem this month with the opk last night the line seemed to be stronger than the previous nights though. Scotchegg Were all you lines the same in strength?

It was a strong line again this morning.

They've all been a similar strength. None darker than the control (I've never achieved that) but all very close to it.

I really wouldn't suggest testing more than once per day as it just complicates it.

You need to test once per day at the same time each day to get the clearest and most comparable results.

Testing more than once per day at different times just means you have more factors to take into consideration when trying to interpret the results such as fluid intake, water rentention, how much you've been to the loo, exertion, etc.

Its the same with HPTs too.

A line should really only be positive for 1-3 days i'd guess :)

But louise, I just love seeing those lines!i can daydream what it's be like to get a bfp ;)

It's a good point though.

I've had strong lines three evenings in a row. I guess it should be over by tonight...

still a strong line tonight!!!

how will I know when to get my day 21 bloods done???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back