ADVICE on OV day and DOP

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

Ok I'm soooooo confused.

On Tuesday last week I had CM.

On Wednesday I had less CM but OPK line (strong but not as strong or dark as some months, a slightly lighter shade then the test line)

On Thursday faint OPK line

a) when do you think I OV?

b) How many DPO am I?

Also since last Tuesday my boobs hurt.

Mx

Mx

i think you ov'ed on thursday!

what does everyone else think? :hug:

5 days to go till symptom spotting offically begins :roll:

Gosh you are good not starting symptom spotting until 10 dpo!!!

Good luck x x x

Not sure when you OV'd but you could try charting if you don't get your BFP 1st of course!! It helped me to know for definite when I OV'd due to the temp rise, I could never work out the sticks. Also helps you to notice a pattern each month of your fertile time!

Moofa said:
5 days to go till symptom spotting offically begins :roll:

Unofficailly I keep prodding my boobs to see if they hurt. My DH prodded them yesterday and said do they still hurt, I thought yes and thanks for prodding them! :shakehead: :rotfl:

Sounds like you OV'd Thursday as somebody else has said.

Fingers crossed for you that it's your month (and mine) :D

We BD'd Tuesday evening at about 10.30pm, Thursday at about 6pm, Sat morning, Sunday morning and plan tonight do you think Tuesday was to early if I OV'd Thursday?

Mx

Nope, if you have EW cm sperm can live for a good 2/3 days I believe, perhaps a tad longer.

Perfect timing in my opinion.

I was about to say that - I bedded 2 days before last month and got a good on ff pregnancy monitor........

Everything crossed for you. :D

I promise myself every month I won't stress but in the 2 WW I think I hope my timing was right, look for signs....... :wall:

I dont think you are alone moofa take some comfort from that, there are plenty of people doing the same thing all over the world - check out FF waiting to test boards........ I thought I was bad until I read some of their posts.

Sending lots of baby dust to you xxxxx

This is my story so far this month, I bought some OPK sticks on ebay, started testing on thurs last wee, havent had any signs, yesterday I did one at 12noon and there was a faint line, then I did one again last night at 9pm and it was as dark as the reference line!!!! we BD saturday, Monday (last night), and prob again tonight. When do u think I am OV? Is it today? I just did another test and it is fainter than yesterdays one.

Hi Scones

I bet you are OV right at this moment! Get BDing!

Mx

Ooh I really hope so Moofa, thanks for your quick reply! I like coming on here as Im sure I do OH head in lol! Mind you, he wants this as much as I do!

I had my feet up in the air for at least 20 mins last night to 'keep it all in' LOL. Oh, and last night, I had a real dull ache on the right side of my abdomen, like a cramping sensation, I was sure it was OV, as the ache has gone now.

MY DH tells me to keep my legs up now -yes SIR! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back