outgrowing changing table!?

maldives

Reaction score
Simple question I just can't figure out what to do!?
My boy is growing fast and soon he would outgrow the changing table! where do I change for him then? my guess is my bed but are there extra large changing table I don't know about!? mine is big but he almost is outgrowing it!

my other question. do you change LO pampers and clean his poo as usual until he is ready to be potty trained? I mean u clean him with wipes or cotton pads as u did with him as a new born up to the age of potty training or is there another method for a 1 year old toddler?!

i am so lost!

Switch to wipes and change him anywhere hun, on the sofa with a towel under him, on the floor, table, where ever you are comfy :D I had a cot top changer but they are big bulky and are dangerous once they can roll onwards.

Thanx Lou for the quick response!! u made it feel soo easy LOOL I guess being a mum for the first time makes things complicatd for me a bit!

maldives said:
Thanx Lou for the quick response!! u made it feel soo easy LOOL I guess being a mum for the first time makes things complicatd for me a bit!

We all go through it hun :hug: Thats why everyone says number 2 baby is easier than the first! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back