Looking for a certain changing table with bath, help!

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
When I had my son I bought a changing table which had four drawers and a changing mat attached to the top which you lifted and the bath was underneath. When he was older I just removed the changing mat and bath and used the drawers. I can't find this anywhere, has anybody seen them?

I bought it from Daniels in West Ealing but they no longer do them, help! All I can find are non-wooden ones or one with just shelves underneath not drawers.

i just had a changing station on wheels, it came with the bath with atube to empty into your toilet bath or whatever, the changing mat on top that could just be left standing up wjile bathing buba and 2 storage tupe drawers underneath.

i loved it and sold it not too long ago on ebay for £13, was almost brand new but hey the peeps who bought it were lovely and hope they get as much use out of it as i did

sorry i know that doesnt help you at all but try looking on ebay or im sure it was mothercare MIL bought mine, it was a mama's n papa's one i had with brown bears on it
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back