Our Proud Mummy Thread

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread for us to share the cute things our LO's do and different things they learn that make us go ahhh :cloud9: and beam with pride :blush:

Odhrán learned to clap last week and ever since, every morning is waking up clapping and cheering himself :lol: I don't think there would be a nicer way to be woke up..

His new game is peekaboo, he puts something over his head, stalls, and then pops out :lol: Now he claps along with us and cheers and it melts my heart :cloud9:

xx

Last edited:
Ahhh so cute!!
Jacob is learning to count at the moment. He gets to six but number one never gets a mention. It's tooooo, feeeeeee, ooorrrr, iiiiii, six!!!! Then he shout GO and runs across the room.

Lucas is still very much a baby but is so close to crawling, he is coming on leaps and bounds and has started making more babbling sounds and repeats dadada :cloud9: xx

ooh I like it Aoibheann started properly crawling yesterday :)

Ahhh love this thread, lovely idea. My LO is only 3 wks, so not much compared with yours, but everything to me. He is starting to control and lift his head more, follow things with his eyes and make cute little shapes with his mouth. He made a 'goo' sound today and has a little 'shout'. Im lovin it xx

:love: Our babies are all so clever!

Paige now knows her name :yay: If we call her name she'll immediatly look towards us. She can now fully support her head and her back is getting so much stronger now. She seems to be changing every day at the moment its crazy!

Last edited:
:love:

Olivia knows her name, sits up on her own, rolls over, is trying really hard to crawl by just isn't quite getting it and the other day fed herself her breakfast with a spoon :) she wont need me soon! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madison's crawling and has just learnt to pull herself up on table, chair cot etc... shes clapping, high fives, sticks tongue out and waves by me telling her what to do...

and the best thing she can do by herself and is totally amazing and makes me melt - spontaneous kisses!! if i ask for one i get one , but if i hug her she'll proper pout her lips and kiss!! but if i tell her off or say ah, ah she'll kiss me now!! lmao!!!

another cute thing is when musics on she tries to sing! lol

GREAT thread jen!! xx

Awwww! Our bubba's are soooo clever! Great thread Jen!

Seb is reaching and grasping toys on his play gym, rolling from side onto back, babbling ALL the time and today during the candle light service at church he sat all on his own! Shock!!!! I was sat on the floor with him as he was quite restless and he was sat in between my legs with me holding his hands when he pulled himself really sat up and I let go (with arms nearby of course) and he sat!!!!! For about a minute!!!!!!

:cloud9: They're sooo cute! :love:

Everytime the go compare ad comes on he nearly gives himself whiplash he spins round that fast :lol: He goes mad dancing!

x

Awwww bless him! Though his choice of dance music is something to be desired! Lol!

jen think this is one of my fave threads so far its lush :D xx

Well then come on girls lets hear some more xx

Odhráns currently going round in circles in his walker with his light blue blanket over his head looking quite like Mary! He has no intention of taking it off xx

:love:

Bella is starting to string proper sentences together with meaning (3yrs old) she seen a pic if all the present I have bought this year this morning (wrapped) and same out with "daddy and zander sitting on that sofa and mummy on there and I will be on the floor ripping them alllll open" with a huge smile on her face lol!

Zander today (2yrs) got all his blocks out played with them quietly then put them all back in the box and I hadn't even asked him and put the box back where it should go before getting another toy out :cloud9:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooooh evie loving it!!! :D

and jen that sounds sooooo cute!! well madison today was a torture.... after being awake for THREE FULL HOURS last night - where were u jen!?!? she was ready to party.... well shes into everything shes always at the tree the bottom half of my tree is practically bare, beads r off baubles r off.... i think she also thinks the travel cot is the naughty step lmao its fulla her fave toys and she screams when i put her in there lmao!!! xx

I decided to hoke this thread out to add on the news bits Odhrán has learned over the last lot of months, I want to hear all of yours too!

He is walking now, talks constantly.. Dances standing up unaided which is too funny.. Is getting on really well with my 3+1/2 year old nephew, he loves joining in and copying him.. Has worked out how the touch lamp works :lol: He was mesmerized.. He is also stringing words together.. eg, mama juice mmmmm, mama dodo, dodo all gone.. He is coming on really well and I'm very proud indeed!

226195_10150560463150293_552460292_18170151_4490361_n.jpg

My boy following me around <3

Ahhh! Look at him! Hes like a proper toddler now!

Paige is crawling (very fast) now and pulling herself up, and can now let go of things and stand for about 5/6 seconds on her own, although she has to concentrate really hard and wobbles lol, but her feet look firm in place. She can say mumma when shes upset and comes crawling to me but mostly says dada because I think she enjoys the sound. She eats like a crazy lady and doesn't ever stop moving :) Ill try get a nice pic of her today to put on here.

He's so cute Jen!
I'm proud of charley for finally sleeping through the night, 12 hours without waking for dummy, he's mastered sitting up now and I'm just generally a very proud mummy :D

:yay: wow Odhran didn't do any of the crawling/standing until he was 1, Paige is doing fab! :love:

Well done Charley, hopefully this is the start of it continuing hun x

Aww all your babies are doing so well!
Liv crawls like a mad thing and pulls herself up on everything! She can let go and just stand there for ages! Yesterday she could do a couple of steps from my mum to me without any help :love: she eats anything and everything and is generally a really happy baby :) aww I love her! She's well cute! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back