• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our lil bubba!!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Like any proud mother-to-be I am proudly showing this picture off!!

lil-bubba.jpg

I am 4 days behind what i thought so I have to put my ticker back! hehe Gives me 4 extra days before lil bubba is born! To celebrate my OH took me to see Sweeney Todd afterwards. I had a smile plastered on my face while all the people were getting murdered! hehe

Cute pic!

and off topic - u have the same surname as me :lol:

aww great pic hun :hug:

which princess royal are you at?

xxx

I gotta admit Wilson is the best surname ever!! But baby shall be a Hillary after his daddy! It is proving difficult for a girls name! haha

sarafet said:
aww great pic hun :hug:

which princess royal are you at?

xxx

The one in Glasgow. It is massive, almost got lost trying to find the toilet after my ultrasound with a full bladder. Nearly had an accident! :doh:

It certainly is the best surname :lol: My baby will have it as a surname!

thats such a sweet looking baby, I think he/she looks like you. Definitely has your eyes lol. Only kidding about, seriously it is sooooo cute.

april

Lil bubba was very active. Wouldn't stay very still and was covering their face a lot! Very scary, looking right at us! hehe I am having to get 2 more scans at Week 28 and Week 32 as I am 'larger' as the midwife said! I hope I get a scan before then so I can find out the sex. I don't think I can wait until week 28 for that! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back