One Born Every Minute!!!!!

She did brilliantly, she just got on with it and did what she had to do. Her OH was a teeny bit annoying though...'you're so amazing, i'm so proud of you'. Bit OTT but bless him anyway. The other ladies birth didn't look quite so easy though, i think she just got herself in a state because she'd had a bad birth last time. I hope i'll be able to keep in control...looks very frightening xx

Just watching it on catch up now. I honestly think a lot of it is mind over matter...of course it's going to hurt but it's not forever! I would be mortified if I ended up like that woman who became uncontrollable. The other 2 were so in control...that's what I'm aiming for

I had to laugh at the end where she was sitting in the hospital bed straightening her hair lol xx

i havent watched the second one yet but the first one scared the crap out of me and brought memories of my previous labours flooding back.
people may disagree with me if they have had more than one birth but seriously the first labour where i had no clue what was happening or what was to come was the best one.thank fk im having an epidural this time round.pain free all the way.

I was amazed at how brilliant the girl having the water birth was. She was amazing & she had no antenatal classes, no appointments did she, she refused to go. Aww see her partner, he was funny, kept saying your doing brilliant by the minutes bless him & when he was sobbing at the end, i got a big lump in my throat lol. I would love a water birth, but i have to have a c section due to me taking blood thinner & will need to take it right through pg. Gutted i cant have a natural birth but suppose i should be gratefull " no pain" saying that you cant do sod all after a section cant ya :(

The 2nd girl who was out of control, did anyone elsa think that when her baby was born, there was a hole in his skull, the camara zoomed into it cause i think they thought the same, it looked like a little hole in his head & i was like omg. Turned it nothing was wrong with him, must of just been a deep dint & all the blood making it look like that.

3rd girl was great too, 1st baby as well 10lb was her little girl or 9lb +

Last edited:
The 2nd girl who was out of control, did anyone elsa think that when her baby was born, there was a hole in his skull, the camara zoomed into it cause i think they thought the same, it looked like a little hole in his head & i was like omg. Turned it nothing was wrong with him, must of just been a deep dint & all the blood making it look like that.

I didn't notice that :shock:

I was worried though when they said his wee shoulder was dislodged because she wasn't pushing, poor wee lamb.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I'll be like the lady who had the water birth!! Was lovely to see a couple who really enjoyed their experience and were in love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back