hi new here :)

tinks88

Reaction score
thought id join up to this forum :)
a lil bit about me im kat 23 and from plymouth
im a single mummy to be - the father i was with for over a year but left the day i found out and wants nothing to do with us i found out i was pregnant on the 16th march, i was in two minds about it but got my head round it a couple days after and loved the idea of being a mummy :)
ive had a few ups and downs in this pregnancy i had brown spotting at 8, 9, 12 and 13 weeks but bubba was fine
i then had fresh red bleeding at 16 weeks and no idea where it was coming from...again last tuesday i woke up with fresh red blood dripping out of me went hospital and again bubba was fine but no cause to bleed, this happened again sat just gone but alot worse i lost two clots the size of my hand, they kept me in to monitor us both but all was fine and yet no cause for the bleed all has cleared up now and hopefully stay that way

i first felt my bubba kick at 19+4 this was also the first time i felt him on the outside, i then started seeing his kicks from the outside monday just gone at 20+4
im 21 weeks today and expecting a lil boy named tyler jay (TJ for short)

here's my lil man at 17+2
BABYOND_12.jpg

BABYOND_13.jpg

BABYOND_11.jpg

BABYOND_1.jpg

here he is at 20 weeks
20120628120124.jpg

20120628120150.jpg

20120628120204.jpg

and here's my 21 week bump
288325_413383515370380_551172850_o.jpg

look forward to meeting you all :)

Hello and welcome. Goodness you've been through the mill a bit have they not got any idea what's been causing the bleeding? Make sure you look after yourself and rest when you can xx

Hello and welcome. Goodness you've been through the mill a bit have they not got any idea what's been causing the bleeding? Make sure you look after yourself and rest when you can xx

nope no idea what so ever!! the placenta was fine at the scan it was anterior high so deffo not the cause and my cervix looked fine :/ just praying to god it dont happen again im on 3 weeks sick leave from work so just resting up see how it goes :) xx

Hi welcome to the forum :)
Gorgeous pics of your little man there! You've been having a stressful time so far it sounds, I hope they can figure out what's causing the bleeding soon. At least they don't seem to think its too much to worry about which is great.
Look after yourself and rest plenty x

Thanks I think so too...but then im.biased hehe got another 4d scan for 25th Aug cant wait to see him again :)
Yeah its been a scary time and like I said fingers crossed it dont happen again x

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Hi and welcome , the only way is up now I guess , best of luck xx bubs looks sooo very cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back