Our favourite Music....

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I just posted a youtube video for leckershell of one of my favourite bands of all time Alice in chains, so thought I'd start a thread in here where we can discuss our favourite bands, albums, singles, band members, you get the idea. I don't know if we are allowed to post youtube music video links here but would be cool if we can.... :wink:

So who's your favourite band at the moment? I've got to say I haven't had a favourite band for a while but I've taken a shine to Bloc party and Arctic Monkeys....

What about you.??......

everytime someone asks me that question i never know what to answer cuz i don't really listen to music that much. but when i do, it's quite international - i quite like zouk (sexy sound from the French caribean!) i also like soul and gospel. i can't give you a particular band or singer that i like, there are quite a few songs out there that put me in a good mood, can't list them all!

laetitia85 said:
everytime someone asks me that question i never know what to answer cuz i don't really listen to music that much. but when i do, it's quite international - i quite like zouk (sexy sound from the French caribean!) i also like soul and gospel. i can't give you a particular band or singer that i like, there are quite a few songs out there that put me in a good mood, can't list them all!

Have you tried playing any music to your baby yet? It's supposed to stimulate them in the womb. Isaac was played allsorts in utero!!

i like alice in chains too! but i like so many different kinds of music and sooooooooo many bands/artists etc its too many to list, id go on for pages and pages! i did list some on my myspace page but that was about a year ago, it needs updating really but im too busy now im a mummy (and addicted to PF so no time for myspace anymore lol)

The White Stripes are my favourite ever band but I also like,

The Libertines
The Kinks
The Ramones
The Raconteurs
The Pigeon Detectives
The Enemy
The View
Holloways
Hot Club de Paris
:D

I have 100's too but Creedence are right up there...

and no I'm not 40 :oops: Even though I listen to Radio2 all day :oops:

I like all kinds of music but my main music is stuff like Rammstein and Moonspell and The killers etc. Its easier to say what i dont like really which is hip hop, rap and rnb.

Would a poll be a good idea to see what the majority of the forum are into?

Id say my favourite band were SILVERCHAIR, have been since I was about 15!

But, my fave all time music is motown and northern soul, hence my forum name!!

lou said:
laetitia85 said:

Have you tried playing any music to your baby yet? It's supposed to stimulate them in the womb. Isaac was played allsorts in utero!!

yes i have, and he moves a lot whenever i do! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back