Our beautiful Grace Isabella

5 Months, 1 Week and 4 Days Old:

Grace got her first tooth yesterday :D It's a little one in the front, she's got a few other sharp one's but they haven't cut yet. I'm so proud of her! She's got lots of curls and sits up on her own now, using her hands but she's still a little wobbly. She's eating baby food too :D

6 Months, 3 Weeks Old:

It's been a while since I updated but Grace has two bottom teeth now :D The second one I spotted when it had cut through already, I had no idea until then! She's also on solid foods now :) she's having three meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. She loves veg and is brilliant at picking food up and feeding herself :D She can also bottlefeed herself too! She sleeps through the night as she has done for a long time, she wakes up every day at around 10am or a little earlier which suits me fine! I've gotten used to it now. She can sit up unaided but does have her falling moments so the pillows are still laid out behind her. She can get onto all fours but is unsure how to move forward! :D It's funny to watch but sometimes she falls forward and hits her poor head, lots of kisses off mummy makes it all better :) Grace is fine with familiar people now, she's always smiling and laughing and she's also picked up a new skill of looking around obstacles for people and toys. If something is in her way she'll peek around to see someone/something she likes, it is absolutely adorable! :D

Here are some photos of her at almost 6 months old and recent one's:
mmn.jpg

mm.jpg

a.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Shes getting so big ! Bet she's crawling in no time

Aaaaaah I haven't updated this in so long :( I find Facebook my main way of announcing Grace's new tricks and skills :love:

Well, she crawled, now she's walking, she weighs 22lbs and has her first birthday in 11 days :D A LOT has changed. At the moment we're weaning her off bottles (which is proving difficult) so I thought I'd take note of what's happening and how she's doing. Yesterday she had her morning bottle, missed her afternoon bottle and actually napped without one :dance: Then she went to bed and only had one bottle (she normally has 2) and had 5oz less than she normally does, I was so proud. It's day 3 of weaning her off them today and she didn't drink most of her morning bottle which was good, she missed her afternoon one again (that's the one we're cutting out first) and napped without one again :dance: Tonight she's had only one bottle again too so I'm hoping she's down for the night now. It is hard work but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg