Our babies name...

leibiloo87

Reaction score
We have chosen our babies name and I absolutely LOVE it but we are not telling anyone exept I want to tell you lot coz I need to write it down somewhere haha so here it is...

Scarlet Frances Anderson :lol:

I think its so very pretty.

Beautiful name!! My fiance and I have also picked out names, just waiting to find out which it will be!!

It's lovely! We have also picked a name but not telling anyone.

Scarlett is a gorgeous name as that is what we are going to have if we have girl when i finally get pg.

Thank you all glad you like it my mum doesnt which she rudely told me yestarday :( why do ppl feel the need to screw their faces up and be rude when they ask YOU!!! I wasnt going to tell her wish I hadnt now x

Hi Leibiloo
I remeber telling my mum i was going to call my first son Liam (who's now nearly 15) and she told didnt like his name either. It doesnt matter if your mum doesnt like its your and your hubbys choice at the end of the day what you call your daughter.

There must be something about mum's - they NEVER seem to like the names you choose! Goodness knows what they'd come up with though! Scarlet Frances is lovely and I really like Scarlet with just the one t :) xx

Aww thanx yes I love it with just one T think it looks much nicer when you write it down, Im really annoyed with my mum but then again its just her been her really im her only child so she still at 24 thinks its her god given right to tell me exactly what she thinks about every aspect of everything lol. I told her I thought she had been very rude but she will have to get used to it coz that is what we are calling her, everyone I have mentioned the name to love it and me and hubby r happy with it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back