Name Help?

Jacko1

Reaction score
My husband and I both really like the name Sam for a boy. The only problem is our surname is Jackson. Do you instantly think of a famous person or do you think we could name our child Sam Jackson without people always linking it to a famous person? Please respond as we are not telling friends/family our names choices as want to keep it a secret but feel we need advice on this one!

im a bit out of touch with the real world- who's sam jackson? :?

I think thats lovely and would have no problem calling my son that if you like it then you have it. :cheer:

I think it's fine, I haven't heard of Sam Jackson either. Only Samuel L Jackson but that's too different to be a problem :D

No i cant think of an sam jackson... maybe i spend too much time on here and im out of touch of what is happening outside of pregnancy forum!

Thanks for your replies - it was Samuel L Jackson we were thinking of which is why we thought Sam rather than Samuel ... more thoughts welcome please!!! I will be off to next trimester on Wednesday!!

LOL i didnt know who Sam Jackson was until you said? I'd go for it!

Our second name is Jackson too!

Rules out
Micheal, Daniel (Character in Stargate), Samual, Colin!
Also we are both tall but we liked Ben, but they will end up calling it Big ben!

We have had them all suggested with our last boy, so this time we hope for a girl, easier for names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back