Opks, when do they start to get darker?

Emma.b

Reaction score
So according to my ticker i'm in my high fertile period, and should be getting ready to ov.

I've been doing opks since af left on cd6 just so i didnt miss it. My question is when does the test strip start to get darker?

At the min nothing has changed since i started testing on cd6. I expected it to start getting a little darker but nope nothing, the line is so faint that any normal person would probably miss it!

So should it be getting darker if i'm about to ov or is it like POW!! dark line on day of ov? You'd think i'd be cluded up on this by now :roll:

X x X x X

There's no set rule to when they get darker hun, keep going with them, hope you get a stonking line in a couple of days. x x

I tested twice a day last month. I got a really faint line in the morning and a darker than dark line in the evening which was my positive so I guess it can just spring up when it likes! Good luck, hope you get it soon! xx

mine are faint all the way through then all of a sudden i will get 2 dark lines, they dont necessarily get darker and darker hun x

Thank you lovely ladies :thanks:

Honestly how long have i been trying for, and i still dont know about opks :dohh:

In my defense the first time i got a positive opk it was a fluke, i wasny ment to be testing but got tell tale signs, so only did 1 and it was positive.

I havent had a positive since, and to be honest i get bored of testing after a week or so, so i could easily be missing it!

:dust::dust::dust: to you all x x x

Lol opks are annoying, my first time with them I had a gradual increase, 2nd time missed my surge, 3rd time it crept up on me lol

I would highly recommend forking out for a clearblue digi one that gives you a smiley face, that way if you are uncertain of the opk result that will give you a proper answer

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Already got some! Just didnt want to waste 1, as they are definately not anywhere near positive.

You can only see the line if you hold the test about a cm from ya face! :lol:

Also got a clearblue monitor for next cycle if i dont fall this! Honestly i'm dying to pee on a stick and try it out, so ive had to hid it away to stop temptation! :roll:

I never thought i'd become a :poas: but i can feel it happening! :shock:

How you feeling now lynette? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back