CD11 When does opk start to get dark? Pic of last 3 opk's added

vixxie77

Reaction score
I've been doing opk's since CD1 and I am now on CD11, the line has stayed the same and not sure when it's supposed to start getting darker?? Hoping to get positive opk soon as should ov on Monday (if cycle is back to normal). Just done opk and it seems to be very slightly darker, but not sure if it's my imagination :roll:

Anyone on same day as me doing opk's? x x

Last edited:
Just did opk again and its the lightest it's been at all this month????

In the pic below the top one is yesterday at 3.45pm, next one down is today at 2pm then next is 6pm today, getting very confused now?? Has been as light as first one since CD1 only got very slightly darker at 2pm today and now its the lightest it has been?? Help! :eh: x x

OPK 1.JPG

Did opk at 10pm last night and it was the same darkest as 2pm, so don't know what happened with 6pm one?? :eh: I'm going to keep doing them at 2pm, 6pm and 10pm now, as advised by Fi :D as don't wanna miss surge, which is what I thought may have happened yesterday x x

Hi,

I do opk's and i have found that i have a very short surge - the line will be really feint if there at all then the day before ov will get darker line then i will get the positive on the day of ov. The very next day the line is all but gone again!

I will test loads during the day as well my oh thinks i am obsessed!

sending lots of :dust::dust:

xx

Well did opk at 6pm and test line was nearly as dark control! So excited!! Was out for the evening so did a couple when I got in, to see what happened and they are nearly as dark as control too! Really hope this means I will ovulate at the right time this month and that my cycle's are back to normal. Here's a pic of opk's from CD10 to CD12. Are bottom 3 positive or just nearly??? 3rd from bottom was 6pm, then bottom 2 were 12.15am and 12.30am. The one at the bottom looks most positive to me, but does it matter than the control line is lighter than the others?? x x

OPK 5.JPG

Got my positive this morning!! But was it too early to test, 10.15am??

CD 13 10.15am.JPG

Just hope I actually ov now :roll: really hope so x x

Hun thats a lovely positive & it dont matter what time you test they say to not use morning urine but i did onec & got a positive surge from it :) Go to it hun! happy baby dancing, good luck sweetie x x

Great positive get to the bedroom!!!

xx

Thanks Star and KMG :) we're doing SMEP so now for 3 consecutive days/nights of BD'ing!! Really hope it works this cycle, got everything crossed!! :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back