OPKs/Nights?!

Well my OPKS are much lighter at night than through the day so going to stop doing them at night. going to do 1200, 1600 and 1945 through the day and see how i go with them.

Ordered myself a soft cup today just trying to figure out how to use it without oh knowing lol! xx

Hi hun, how you getting on?

That's me finally finished my nights. They actually weren't too bad, last night was so busy the night flew in! My opk was negative when I got home but I did have a few drinks and a big cup of tea while I was holding. Done another opk this afternoon after drinking nothing and got a strong positive. I'm holding again to retest and make sure it isn't a one off! We've dtd cd 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12. Going to continue today and tomorrow and pray we catch that egg!

Has your soft cup arrived? I've never used one, you'll need to let me know how you get on with it!

Hope your shifts go in quickly :) xxx

Hi MrsS,

Still going strong on my nights, really looking forward to Mon morning altho cant complain as they have been relatively quiet *touch wood* so far this week.

Still havent had my positive OPK yet :( there is a line but just not there yet or i may have missed it??

My cervix is high, soft and open and slight ewcm the other day but no more. my ovia app has moved and is now telling me i may have already O'd so very confused.

Temp is still the same ish as previous days so thats not showing ovulation either.

Tried to BD this morning but OH couldnt finish as he has a painful hip so hoping pre cum has worked a miracle?? LOL!

Sounds like you have done great this cycle sweetie :) I have my fingers crossed for you!

No hasnt arrived yet :( was hoping it would be here before O so might have to use it next cycle but at least i will have it for then and hopefully do some trial runs before the o window. xx

Glad the nights have been easy on you. All mine were relatively laid back for what my ward is usually like but last night was mental. Was so glad to hand over and run out. Hope the quiet continues for you!

How often are you doing opks? You seemed to be doing them a few times a day before so I'm sure you won't have missed it. Maybe it's just shy and will ov over the weekend! I was sure I was going to ovulate days ago but only got a positive test today and I'm sure I'll ovulate tomorrow! Shame about your oh but you've dtd a few times so you're still covered even if you have already!

We managed to dtd again today even though I'd only had 2hrs sleep. Was quite proud of myself :rofl: we've got a busy day tomorrow but I'm sure we'll BD again at some point!

Fingers crossed you don't even need the soft cup and this is your cycle. But positive thinking anyway, definitely good to get a few practices in of using it before ovulation again! Have you looked into the preseed or conception plus? Xx

Last edited:
Haha yes think i will be running out of here sharpish on Mon morning :)

I am doing about 3 a day as worried about missing it so fingers crossed i havent. From past cycles i have got my positive CD 14/15 so i shouldnt be stressing myself out too much. Hopefully see it today (Sat) or Sun.

Might try and push for BD tomz as we wont get chance Sunday. Make him have a few paracetamol first lol!!

Wow go you! i am usually pretty useless when i havent had enough sleep lol!

I was looking into using preseed for the cup. Some people put in the bottom of cup before inserting just to help the sperm swim. i am being a tight arse when i say i dont wana pay that kind of money? Seems expensive :( xx

Have you been doing OPKs at night MrsS? My 2nd line was there through the day yesterday but did a test early this morning and no line? This cycle is really confusing, i hope its just the nights. Next cycle will be over nights again :(

We booked our camping holiday for next week (weds-sun) so have that to look forward to and hopefully take my mind off TTC and the 2ww for a few days :)

So I am thinking of just following FF and assuming I haven't o'd ??

No idea why that one temp is so low. Think it may be that I had the fan right on me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey lovely,

I didn't do any opks over night, I just held for as long as I could and then tested once I got home. I found that easier!

If you had a fan on you there's a big possibility it caused the dip. I'd go by what you're opks are saying too! They aren't getting any lighter are they? Do one when you get in from work this morning and see what it's like. Post the picture if you can?

I'll be ovulating on nights again too so we can commiserate together if we don't have any luck this cycle :lol: but fingers crossed that's not the case!

Not a tight arse at all, it is expensive. I got a decent size tub of it with applicators, 30 ovulation tests plus some early pregnancy tests for £20 on ebay. Not too bad but is a lot if you aren't sure if you'll use it!

So jealous you're getting some time away over your tww. I drive myself mad throughout it! You definitely deserve it after these nights though. I hope your last one goes in really quick! Xx

Good evening :)

Half way through my 2nd to last one - the end is near :dance:

They all just seem to be the same - 2nd line no way near positive :cry: will post a pic in the morning, will hold my wee for aslong as possible and not drink.
I am thinking that maybe the conception tabs that i am on may be making my cycles longer? they arent pregnacare ones but they have the same ingredients and alot of people say they mess up their cycles. Prob over analysing but starting to wonder whether i will o this cycle? My OPKs by now are usually very near positive.

Forgot to take my temp today as slept in late and ended up rushing into work :wall:

Are you in the 2ww now?

Ha yes i am looking forward to going away. i will prob still SS and log onto here on a night just to see how everyone is doing. Looking forward to going to the beach with the dog, think he will love it.

Lets pray for our :bfp: this month, dont think i can do another cycle trying to BD whilst on nights lol! I may have a rest next cycle and then carry on again cycle after. OH will be at work the next time on nights and we are passing ships so will be no or very little BD. This time he has been off the majority of it so was abit easier until he got his bad hip - bloody men are useless lol!

Thats not too bad, just feel like i am throwing money into something thats not working. I am not helping myself as i keep looking up herbs, vits, fertility monitors, acupunture etc etc lol! Just dont know what to try for the best. I have it set in my brain to keep trying stuff and maybe it will happen lol!

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and enjoy Sunday :) i am going to treat myself to a long sleep tomz so refreshed for my last one lol! xx

This is all I keep getting :cry: :wall:

Going to get some sleep. Hopefully when I wake and do one it will be stronger?

Have a lovely day xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
Whoop, i have EWCM tonight and just done an OPK its very close to being positive - sure it will be positive tomz so hopefully i can persuade OH to BD even with his bad hip haha! oooo and its the last one - whoop!! xx

Hey lovely. Did you do opk today? Hope its positive today :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Ooh exciting!! How was it looking this morning? You must be so flag you're finished now! Hope you managed to :bd: and then get some sleep! That's me back to nights tonight :yawn:

Got 3 positives today :dance:

Busy day today so snuggle and BD now. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Will catch up tomz :love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
Excellent hun, hope you had a fab evening and made your forever baby!

Very positive opk Charlotte! DTD yesterday? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Morning ladies.

Yep BD last night - whoop! Another busy day today but hoping we can fit some more in tonight lol!

How are you both? Xx

Another positive OPK I am on a roll lmao :)
Happy happy today - camping tomz :)

Yay that's great. Hope you manage to continue tonight too. Got everything crossed for you!! Enjoy your camping too, I'm jealous. We're going to book a few nights away the end of September and looking for something fun to do! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back