OPKs cycle 5

Aw Apple you are so lovely! Hope you having a nice day too :petal:

Today's opk - no line. CD6
Not worried tho!

5284f83c-2a80-eb18.jpg

Sorry I'm not on much at the mo - busy much!! Can't wait til it calms down :rolleyes:

Xxx

I wonder when u will OV?? My bet for 3/1 odds are on CD15. :) dont worry bout not being on here im totally addicted and :poas: thats all I seem to do hah xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

That's so great sunny girl! I agree with you! ANY line is just wonderfull...I will see if I manage to post some pictures of my tests tomorrow...doing my opk's as well:)

Good luck to all of you!!

xxx

Applecider - CD15 you say? Can't wait!!!

Esperanza - oooh yes show the pics! How's it going with them so far?

Xxx

yeh hun my guess is line as dark as the control line on CD15. Lets wait n see!! hav u done one today xx

Hey hun no not yet. I'm back to my 5.25 testing today. No idea what made me pick that random time.

I should start doing the three different times of day as of now really shouldn't I. What's best - 1. Fmu 2. 1pm 3. 6pm?

Xxx

I have noooooo idea but found I didnt drink much between 3-5 so I did 6pm testing, and when I started to see a noticeable but not strong line I did 2 day FMU and 6pm and lucky I did because it was bloody gon the next day!! 5.25 thats very precise lol :) xx

sunny girl, cd6 and no line, nothing to worry about! i agree with apple but i reckon more like cd14!

hope you are well hunny, i see in the thread you were feeling a bit down. hope u feel better today, we are all here to support each other so if you need a chat let me know xx

Aw Positivity that's so lovely of you :hug: :petal:
Feeling bit better today - just have to keep practising replacing negative thoughts withe positive thoughts. Just a wee blip. Planning to make some changes re my job soon cos I'm worrying my stress will stop me conceiving. Then I worry that stressing about the stress is adding to that. And so it goes on lol!
Thank you very much for asking :)

Opk x3 a day has begun :poas:
Here's CD7 1.40pm with a darker line than yest but still a mere whisper :)

55d20008-6fd9-a0d3.jpg

Hey hun ive still got my bets on 15th and positivity is on the 14th :) ha we will see.

Stress is such a horrible thing, dya feel like constant butterflies in ur belly, rush rush rush, doing silly forgetful mistakes, worrying about silly things?? Well this is me and im taking on a whoooooooooooole new life, although its not easy, but im forcing myself to relax and not worry and not shout at my OH just because there isnt any tbags left lol. Wana join me on a new path to a relaxing stress free life. ????

xxx

Apple you talk my language!! Yes please I'm very much 100% with you!! I've been forcing myself to physically relax lately and it feels as though all my muscles drop about 6 inches and I can breathe again. I'm totally strung out. At work, some people are total feckwits and today and yest I told myself "you won't be here in 6 months" (moving out of London) and I just felt myself expand again. I'm like a bloody spring most days - all wound up ready to go BOO.
So yes please - take my arm and let's go into the land of chill :)
Thank you so much honey xxxxxx

ok I wil start a new thread tomor - Our path to a stress free life :) where can we start? Ahh ignore the feckwads I just do the thing of madagasgar -

SMILE AND WAVE BOYS, SMILE AND WAVE....

yano the lil penguins that rock? When someone work or otherwise does my nut I just think that sentence and smile at them. Nodding my head when needed and I get on with my tasks. I used to do it on facebook there are some arsewipes on there, so I deleted that, everyone who needs me has my number plus I have u lovely ladies on here :)

Tomorrow we start a new path hun, give each other the poke we need when we feel like poop. xx

ohhh bets on the 17th!!

cd14 - Positivity
cd15 - Applecider
cd17 - Sunny

anyone else lolxx

Last edited:
AC you rock!! Smile and wave boys - love it!! And I saw Madagascar for first time over Christmas and looooved it!!!

Here is today's fmu opk (8am)
CD8

52848b17-7965-58ec.jpg

52848b17-79ae-2a96.jpg

In pic 2 it's the one on far left. Or the bottom if you're tilting the pic!
X

I bet cd16 hunny :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh ladies, can i join in?

Sunnygirl we are on similar cycle days, 8 and 10 :) :)

I started my opk's last night :) have some cheapies left and starting my CBD's tomorrow. YAY!

My guess for you sunny is CD15!!!! :)

I'm hoping for CD13 AGAIN :)

Hehe loving the ov sweepstakes!!
AC update the list! Aero bar for the winner!

Nurse yay a cycle buddy!! I was thinking i was the only bod not in the 2ww lol!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back