opk virgin! please help

I was kinda thinking you have already ovulated to be honest but didn't know how to word it :oops:

Not all women get implantation bleeding is that right? :? (Just a random thought)

That's right Wobbles, not everyone gets it. I've never had it myself (though I would love to - it would be great to find out a little earlier than waiting for a BFP!)

thanks for all the replies im sure it was ovulating spotting which can happen. my cycle is 35 ish days so it would make sense that it was around that time. but to put my mind at rest i did a test and of course it was BFN. my temp has gone up so i think it was def ovulation. keep you all posted though.

Awwwh, Nevermind Rusks. Im sure you will get your BFP soon. I didnt manage to get my birthday baby but fingers crossed for next month. :pray:

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you this month Rusks. Been thinking of you as your AF or BFP is due!
Congratulations on your BFP Sarah. :dance: Im praying for you too Wobbles and hopeing things will be ok. :pray: Anyone else fallen pregnant? Baby dust to all TTCers x

hey all got my AF a couple of days early, knew this wasn't my month. :cry: im relieved though cos due to charting and being more aware i do know that i ovulated and that my body seems to be back to normal after coming off the pill. going to try really hard this month again but also try and chill a little about it all!! Im going to go and treat myself for not getting PG and have my hair done and get myself the new shane ward CD!! (i know sad aren't i!!) :D going to be using the OPKs again this month and also going to take the cough medicine to increase my CM, my time will come when as will all of yours - lets hope its soon hey :pray:

best of luck and baby dust to you all :pray:

Can anyone help? I started using OPKs this month and was very pleased to see a very very faint positive yesterday (day 10). I expected it to be darker today but again, it is very faint (day 11). Does it get quickly progressively darker or is this normal?

Thanks for any advice!

Alice x

Hi Alicebabe, This is normal as you still have a few days til you ovulate according to your ticker. The lines will get darker but practice babymaking from now till a couple of days after ovulation. You may even get signs before ovulation like pains in your sides and feeling more wet. Good luck. :wink:
Good luck too Wobbles as I see you are due to ovulate. Im think my AF is on its way as I had a thin streak of blood this morning and have been feeling very irritable. :twisted: x

Thanks Puff Puff and Wobbles.

I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon enough. This is the first time since coming off the pill in three months that I have had any evidence of ovulation so it is very reassuring for me! I used to use an Ovatel but got negatives all through the month with that so I ended up selling it on ebay! Was very relieved to see a faint line on the OPK, just praying it gets darker.

I'll keep pestering OH for BD all this week. He's very obliging bless him!

Hey Alice!
I use Sure Sign opk! Works like a charm every month! Just wish the PG tests were so positive!!!!

Did you check out my OH on myspace?
:wink:

last month i only ever got faint lines and they weren't as dark as the test line, in hindsight i knew i ovulated a couple of days after those faint lines so i think it depends on what opks you use and you just need to get used to the ones you are using. my advice if you get a faint line BD for the next few days until you get no line on your opks and as the rest have said look out for those other symptoms also. best of luck xx :pray:

I think I always get some sort of line on my OPKs - have you had some with NO line Risks?

Think I'll go with Clearblue from now onwards tbh!

yes i had some no line ones thats why wheni got faint ones i assumed they were positive for ovulation else i would have had no lines like previously.

I think I'd be confused if I seen nothing! :lol:

Yay, my OPK was much darker than yesterday today so feeling very upbeat at the mo. Just waiting for OH to come home from work now........
458.gif

Haha & they say it's usually the man abusing the woman than man got a shock :lol:

Hi all!

I used an OPK this month for the first time, my shortest cycle has been 25 days so I started testing at day 8 .... took ages but a finally got a steadily darkening line .... but it never got quite to the same darkness as the control line or darker!!! Arrgghh!!! Then is dissapeared!! We BD'd the day after I got the darkest line .. but think we've missed 'it' this month damn it!! Should I try another kit?! Got my strips off accessdiagnostics, "Advanced LH"....

Also .. does anyone know if it's possible to get AF if you're NOT ovulating!??!

Hiya Bec

I used Access Diagnostics LH tests and they seemed OK, I think perhaps the time of day you do a test can make a difference. Sometimes I would get the lines the same or wouldn't be sure which one was darkest - I would just go by the day with the darkest line so that I didn't miss my window of opportunity completely.

Yes it is possible to get AF if you don't ovulate - They are called Anovulatory Cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back