+ve opk

faybles

Reaction score
Hi, i did an opk yesterday am and it was +ve, i also did one yesterday pm and was still +ve, done one this am and is -ve. we dtd last night will this be ok, or should i have done it earlier than the +ve opk. this is my 3rd month of trying and have alsways done it 4 days before +ve opk and upto 2-3 days after and no joy. my 1st pregnancy we did it only on the day opk was +ve and the 2 nd day after. we will dtd tonight as well.
please acn anyone put my mind at rest. i did have cramping yesterday so does that mean i have already ovulated or about to. thanks

hey, we are in the same boat. I ovulated early last morning. had +opk yesterday and the day before and this morning felt cramping which means I am ovulating. or ovulated not sure really.

You did the right thing this time. when u did it the day you get +opk and one day before and after then you have done all what you need to do... the closer it is to your +opk the better the chances. this is what i did last time and worked from the first time i did it this way.
This time around though i am not ttc atm. but i am afraid i might be preg as we did it 2 days before i got a +opk and they day sperms can get stored. although the chances are higher on the day and around your +opk...

Don't worry you did what you need to do and there is no harm trying today and tomorrow as well. infact all the way through just keep enjoying and wish you luck :)

hi, i only did it the day i got +ve opk not day before, but going to dtd today so hoping we have caught itx

it doesn't matter the day before. what really matters in my opinion and experience is the day of the + and two following days.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back